cant tell you for sure but i always thought it was because revan did it with a light saber or HK blasted it off, either that or it was a horrible shaving accident.

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

He had an unspecified jaw dropping experience. You need to leave some crumbs for all the fanfiction writers out there...

(that was so bad, I better get to work again)

:)"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Female Revan: You do the guessing

Male Revan: Revan got mad at him for eyeing Bastila... :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

It was a lightsaber wound, that much is obvious. By whom it was inflicted, we know that it happened sometime during or right after the Mandalorian Wars...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

real story

malak and revan got drunk after glassing some rim world... all that blood and carnage made the sith boys kinda rowdy. anywho, after both sith had imbibed maybe one too many, revan dared malak to shave with his lightsabre. malak took the dare... and lost his jaw. to save face (apologies for bad pun,) malak made up some ridiculous story 'bout having lost his jaw during a life n' death duel with a jedi master. the concocted story seemed far more plausible than did the truth and so most folks accepted it as genuine. however, from that point on, malak's relationship with revan were never the same... always suspected that revan weren't really all that drunk at the time he dared malak.

this stuff is all made up. your story or Gromnir's ain

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

anyone use a sword before?? now my question is how the hell do you hit a person in the head to severe the jaw?? to the mouth?? lightsaber would prolly cut through to the back. from below? it woul have taken off the face. I'm more inclined to aimo interpretations or revan ordered HK to yank the jaw off...

• 2 months later...