Just a little question regarding Atton.

I had just managed to get Atton to become my characters (male) all time favorite dark apprentice toy, we go on a small rampage against some thugs on NS and he (his face even more evil than mine) tells me that my face looks odd and he knows it's Kieras doings... I just had this guy confess to me and agreed to follow my teachings, and now he tells me I look evil!?

Anyone know if this is some sort of bug or what?

And while I hopefully have your attention; I just have this dread feeling that after this confession dialogue I wont hear much from him again? I really hate just having the 'wanna play pazaak' option with my favorite dark pupil, and after this little episode I described above with my features, I'm kinda doubtfull if this training will even be touched in the remaining of the game? (I took NS as the first planet, would be a downer if I had already exhausted this character)

I don't mind spoilers by the way, just don't go into too much detail (if there's any left, that is <_< )

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Okay thanks for the info.

I'd just hate it if his traning progress and overall conversation options had been spent already.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

after revan ambushes you on the ebon hawk and takes you to darth nihilis and you escape then atton has a lot more to say...especially after scion is killed on the second star forge.

Just like the loot in the games, the Revan encounter is random. I tend to get my encounter after I blow open the door to the Dxun cache. Your guess as to why (s)he's in there is as good as mine. :shrug:

after revan ambushes you on the ebon hawk and takes you to darth nihilis and you escape then atton has a lot more to say...especially after scion is killed on the second star forge.

ummm.....ignore this.

Anyways, this is the flaw with the influence system...all glitz, no substance. I had the same problem playing a DS male. Handmaiden was corrupted into my dark jedi apprentice, even put on the goth look and switched to black robes. But still, when I assist the evil mercenaries on Dantooine, she's all like "you're not helping those monsters, are you?" Despite the fact that she, herself, is pretty much a monster according to her alignment bar.

So yes, you've exhausted most of Atton, and he'll keep whining like a light-sider.

Though the poster a few posts above said he had a lot more to say after a certain encounter with this darth Nihilis, he can't be all exhausted then, unless it's false of course.

Anyway, I guess I'll just have to find out, was just having a bad feeling about it, that's all.

DENMARK!

Just like the loot in the games, the Revan encounter is random. I tend to get my encounter after I blow open the door to the Dxun cache. Your guess as to why (s)he's in there is as good as mine. :shrug:

This may in fact be the biggest load of poop anyone has ever posted in here.. however I think fighting Revan on the second star forge, were such a place to exist, would be a much better ending than what we got.

Couldn't resist playing along. I figured the absurdity of it would tell people that it was a big load of poop without actually having to tell them. :thumbsup:

And now to contribute to this thread, other than the backstory Atton gives you up until you train him, he doesn't really provide much more. He gives you a bonus to your Will saving throws later on in the game (if you haven't gotten it already). He'll also complain about your face and/or tell you that you look really peachy at times.

revan ambushes you???? he does??? whuH??? i only versed visas...on the ebon hawk and she doesn't take me to nihilus

"And now to contribute to this thread, other than the backstory Atton gives you up until you train him, he doesn't really provide much more. He gives you a bonus to your Will saving throws later on in the game (if you haven't gotten it already). He'll also complain about your face and/or tell you that you look really peachy at times."

This is the truth. Everything that's been said about Revan ambushing is total BS.

Okay, thank y'all for your honesty. ( or some of you, at least, :cool: )

DENMARK!