What Difference Is There In The PC Version?

I'm considering buying KOTOR 2 on the PC. I've already played it on the x-box, though was dissappointed with the ending. But I generally liked the game. I was wondering, would it be worth getting on the PC? Is there any extra or bonus things that are on the PC Version but not on the x-box version? Any information would be a great help. Cheers.

No difference really. PC has better resolutions and somewhat different controls.

And it's getting patches. Or at least one patch. In exchange for that, you get a bucketload of potential hardware problems.

I wouldn't buy it again unless a patch/mod/whatever to add back cut stuff was actually available. Maybe not even then.

No difference really. PC has better resolutions and somewhat different controls.

And it's getting patches. Or at least one patch. In exchange for that, you get a bucketload of potential hardware problems.

I wouldn't buy it again unless a patch/mod/whatever to add back cut stuff was actually available. Maybe not even then.

The only real reason to get the PC version is because you can (supposedly) run it better depending on whether or not your system specs are better than an XBox.

A game like KOTOR2 requires much, much more than what the XBox has to offer, so you should -- but not necessarily since this game was never finished both technically and artistically -- Have a much better gaming experience on a PC (better FPS; quicker loading times; better graphics).

This is not a slam against XBox owners either. I have an XBox, but I also know the strengths and weaknesses of both the PC and XBox respectively and for a game of KOTOR2's scope, a PC should beat a console every time.

The big advantage is that it will look and sound better + it can actually be patchedl. Personally, I didn't find it as bad as people are making out - certainly I'll replay it. Of course, once people start moding it that'll make a difference as well.

Xbox version will always run like bullcrapl.

unlike the Pc version which gets updated from time to time.

Better Gpu/Cpu/non-shared Video Ram like the Xbox, not a Celleron 733mhz like the xbox...

the game runs smooth although not on the Xbox.