Princess leia's brass bikini

Karzak

OK, if X is KotOR2, I want to see something like princess leia in brass bikini like she wore when she was jabba's sex slave.

After all, scantily clad women are a fantasy staple, and were sadley lacking in KotOR.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

If you don't know the outfit, this is it:

jedi2.jpg

And I am totally serious, if it is good enough for the movies, it should be good enough for a video game.

Why Bio Why?

Good, because this isn't an attempt at spam, I am upset that in a day and time when I can go to the mall and see the thong, tatt's and belly button of every 15 year old hottie, game designers and publishers think that anything less than a burkha on the female sprites is sinful.

Why Bio Why?

Good, because this isn't an attempt at spam, I am upset that in a day and time when I can go to the mall and see the thong, tatt's and belly button of every 15 year old hottie, game designers and publishers think that anything less than a burkha on the female sprites is sinful.

well, you could make you NPCs strip to thier underwear in kotor for some reason. I mean, you had cloths in the game, but they didn't offer any armor or sell value. So why not just have them as the base outfit? It seems that they made an effort for you to be able to see the npcs pixels in most of their glory.

well, you could make you NPCs strip to thier underwear in kotor for some reason. I mean, you had cloths in the game, but they didn't offer and armor or sell value. So why not just have them as the base outfit? It seems that they made an effort for you to be able to see the npcs pixels in most of their glory.

You know I never tried stripping an NPC in KotOR. I did run around in my undies till I found my first armor though, and no-one even noticed!

Why Bio Why?

You know I never tried stripping an NPC in KotOR. I did run around in my undies till I found my first armor though, and no-one even noticed!

Yea well, the sith didn't notice that you were running around with an npc dressed like a jedi and holding a lightsaber either.....and they were sweeping the freaking planet for her! Apparently many people in the star wars universe suffer from ADD.

Yea well, the sith didn't notice that you were running around with an npc dressed like a jedi and holding a lightsaber either.....and they were sweeping the freaking planet for her! Apparently many people in the star wars universe suffer from ADD.

Yea, but they didn't have photography way back then.

Why Bio Why?

maybe the appearance (flaming eyeballs, veins, pale complexion etc) might tip them off.

Well, as you will see in episode 3, black robes don't automatically mean sith. Not a SW expert, just saw a "making of" thing.

As for the appearence, I suppose you could chalk that up to the "darkside clouds stuff" thing. No one notices senator palpitine (sp?) in the prequels. Tho I would appreciate it if my light-side jedi didn't turn bright pink when he is maxed out on the light side of the force meter. Man did that look weird.

But stuff like Bastilla walking among enemy soliders, that are looking specifically for her, without any consequences or action taken by the enemy.....its kinda retarded.

I think black robes aren't specific to a side, but the type of make might be. Btw even if plain robes are traditional, the Jedi suits are still cooler :p

As for Palpatine, I'm surprised that his appearance deteriorated that much from Ep4 onwards. He looks relatively okay in the prequels but by the time he's officially the Emperor he's completely off the bend. Maybe Drain Life restores looks/vitality?

Spreading beauty with my katana.

He looks relatively okay in the prequels but by the time he's officially the Emperor he's completely off the bend. Maybe Drain Life restores looks/vitality?

actual, I think at missys or something, I read where someone was talking about that. Apparently episode 3 will explain that, or so some one said.

But stuff like Bastilla walking among enemy soliders, that are looking specifically for her, without any consequences or action taken by the enemy.....its kinda retarded.

Unless they didn't know what she looked like... only to be on the lookout for a female Jedi.

Palpatine's appearence was corrupted by the Dark Side. In KotOR you will notice that your character's face becomes corrupted too if you fall too low on the Dark Side scale :ph34r:

And, on a more funny note, I read somewhere that the filmings of the scenes in "Return of the Jedi" that involved Leia in that bikini were being constantly interrupted because that metal bikini kept slipping off of Carrie Fisher. We could ask some of the camera men of that film to get us some ultra-exclusive footage of that... :)

I think black robes aren't specific to a side, but the type of make might be. Btw even if plain robes are traditional, the Jedi suits are still cooler :lol:

As for Palpatine, I'm surprised that his appearance deteriorated that much from Ep4 onwards. He looks relatively okay in the prequels but by the time he's officially the Emperor he's completely off the bend. Maybe Drain Life restores looks/vitality?

It's pretty typical for the Dark Side to take it "out of you," so to speak, making you look ravaged, dessicated, or whatever. Hell, by the time Palpatine becomes the Emperor, he's been using the Dark Side for a looooong time. They might as well have named him Darth Cadaverous.*

Then again, judging by Yoda, using the light side a lot doesn't seem to help your complexion any.

* Patent pending.