And on the fourth time through..

I finally get it. I finally tapped HK-47 and got all his dialogue; I finally got a meeting with the Council (arrogant sots). Excellent work. ****ty finale, but eh.

Oh how I love HK-47. :cool:

And Kreia. :thumbsup: Am I the only that's reminded of Ravel?

But I don't get this: I had nothing but negative influence with Disciple - I wanted it that way - three negatives, in fact. But now, before I head to the Council, he's willing to talk to me and admit who he is? Why? So he can "romance" me before I go off and never see him (in-game) again?

Twit.

Bah. BAH!

I finally get it.  I finally tapped HK-47 and got all his dialogue; I finally got a meeting with the Council (arrogant sots).  Excellent work.  ****ty finale, but eh.

Oh how I love HK-47.  :cool:

And Kreia.  :thumbsup:  Am I the only that's reminded of Ravel?

But I don't get this: I had nothing but negative influence with Disciple - I wanted it that way - three negatives, in fact.  But now, before I head to the Council, he's willing to talk to me and admit who he is?  Why?  So he can "romance" me before I go off and never see him (in-game) again? 

Twit.

Bah.  BAH!

Negative influence has the same sort of effect for a different reason. I think of it as breaking down someones will till they just give up :D

Your not the only one who saw a resemblence quite a few people have.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]