Bastilla Skywalker's Kotor II Drawings

Hello There, :ermm:

Just thought I share some drawings that I drew and share them with my fellow Kotorians.I know theses drawings ain't professional but I thought I show my fellow Kotorians any way o:)

Male Revan from Kotor

Judith1.jpg

Atton Rand from Kotor II

judith4.jpg

Another Atton Rand Picture

Judith2.jpg

And the final Atton Rand from kotor II

judith3.jpg

Any way enjoy them

Cheero

-Bastila Skywalker :devil:

I like the idea of a Male Revan, because that's how I'll always see him. Frankly, I'm not sure I care what the Exile is, but he's also male in my mind... Just because of the Handmaiden thing, and its affect to the game as a whole when she becomes a Jedi.

The pics were... decent. I'll say no more... :ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I have pruned this thread of some of the negativity that has arisen. I would ask that if people have an opinion, they choose to post in a matter that is constructive and not hurtful. Post with respect and not antagonism. I am appreciative of all members and their interest in this franchise and as such I would hope we would post from the perspective that we are ALL hopeful of learning and sharing one another.

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Guest Damar Stiehl

(Again) I'm sorry, but none of the pictures are any good. Both the proportions and colors are way off, and unless you were aiming for that, let's just say, keep trying.

Consider that statement automatically retracted if Bastila Skywalker is less than 12 years of age...

(Again) I'm sorry, but none of the pictures are any good. Both the proportions and colors are way off, and unless you were aiming for that, let's just say, keep trying.

Consider that statement automatically retracted if Bastila Skywalker is less than 12 years of age...

I like to see you do better Mr Stiehl. I am not 12 years old....I am 25 who just wanted to share my drawings.I know the arn't perfect but at least I had a go. how would you like to put all an effort in to a drawing and somone says your drawings are crap? hmmmmm :angry:

they are just scribblies on paper and I will get better! and I know some people who just simply can't see any thing nice through a simple thing and say negitive stuff. o:)

but set aside at least I did somthing to share with more considerate people.

It's nice to see that you enjoy being creating, it is not something i'm good at, so well done for having the confidence to share your work with us. But 1 piece of advice..... don't give up your day job, just yet. o:)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I like to see you do better Mr Stiehl. I am not 12 years old....I am 25 who just wanted to share my drawings.I know the arn't perfect but at least I had a go. how would you like to put all an effort in to a drawing and somone says your drawings are crap? hmmmmm :angry:

they are just scribblies on paper and I will get better! and I know some people who just simply can't see any thing nice through a simple thing and say negitive stuff. o:)

DUDE!! ur 25 and u cant draw for sh*t. no offense but if u were tryna impress some1 i dont think it worked.

you must have a intelligence of a one year old GGGRRRRR :angry:

you aint even worth talking too. you'v been reported so I am glad the moderators wil deal with you :angry:

Honestly, I have to agree, those aren't very good. The yellow Atton looks like a lego character. The features, eyes, nose, etc. look okay when they stand alone, but they're positioned weirdly and really don't work together right. Still, I commend you for trying. With a little practice, you could become a great artist. I started really drawing about a year ago, and the extent of my artistic prowess was stick-men. If you put effort into it, you'll improve with leaps and bounds.

Just out of 'having nothing better to do' syndrome, I decided to take that 'let's see you do better' comment as a challenge to everyone instead of just Stiehl. The horrible result of my boredom is attached.

they are just scribblies on paper and I will get better! and I know some people who just simply can't see any thing nice through a simple thing and say negitive stuff. :(

Then get better. :ermm: Those drawings simply show that you haven

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

2nd Atton reminds me of The Simpsons....:(

I think we've been spoilt by the more seasoned/professional artists we have around here. When it comes to "spare time" graphics things (and that's if I'm not playing Rome Total War or KotOR II), my interest is in manipulating existing images into things like desktop themes (icons, cursors, composition wallpapers) or even simple "cleanups" like extracting Pazaak card graphics from screenshots (which I don't need to do anymore cos I can extract them directly now).

Ok ok, the point is that the more you do the better you get. :ermm:

It's true - it can't compete with experienced artists/professionals but I still share some of my stuff like this situation cos as long as people benefit then well, it's a good thing.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Guest Damar Stiehl

Heh, I know I can't draw worth crap already. "Let's see you do better" is not a legit argument.

Anyway, don't get mad (especially since you claim to be older than 12), get better.

You're off to a good start. It just takes a heck of a lot of practice. Though you are braver then me to share pictures :ermm: Just keep drawing and sketching until you find the style you like and then you can start tweaking out any problems the picture might have. Other then that good job. :)

they are just scribblies on paper and I will get better! and I know some people who just simply can't see any thing nice through a simple thing and say negitive stuff. :p

I'd glad you did have the courage to share your drawings. It's never easy putting your creation out there because someone will be an idiot about it. (Fortran's Internet Law: Someone will be a jerk because you can't reach through the screen and punch them in the nose. ;-))

Keep going and ignore the naysayers. Life's too short to give them any heed.

Edit: Fixed a missing quote tag. My oops.