276 members have voted

1. 1. In which age group do you belong?

• 0-10
    • 11-18
    • 19-25
    • 25-30
    • 30-40
    • 40+

though I have only been playing PC games since 1995 (my first PC). Before that I was in the military (no computer), and before that I had a commodore 64.

yeah I know I'm providing too much information. But it gives a look into what type of gamer I am.

Man, being a male age 19-24 is so cliche. But I think being a male age 25-30 (which reality I will have to face in a few months) is going to be even more frustrating. As of 25, I figure my last possible claim to youth is gone, and it's all just the long path through adulthood, toward death, from there on in :)

Man, being a male age 19-24 is so cliche.  But I think being a male age 25-30  (which reality I will have to face in a few months) is going to be even more frustrating.  As of 25, I figure my last possible claim to youth is gone, and it's all just the long path through adulthood, toward death, from there on in :-

Now I'm scared... 25-30 for me. :)

Man, being a male age 19-24 is so cliche.  But I think being a male age 25-30  (which reality I will have to face in a few months) is going to be even more frustrating.  As of 25, I figure my last possible claim to youth is gone, and it's all just the long path through adulthood, toward death, from there on in :-

Now I'm scared... 25-30 for me. :)

Well, yeah, I recall when I was 18, I had supposed that 19 was the end of youth, and that then it was just the sombre, meandering journey on to middle age, once adulthood hit, then I figured 21 would be the end of the world, then I decided maybe it was 25. More than likely, the sky won't fall when that age hits either.

Man, being a male age 19-24 is so cliche.  But I think being a male age 25-30  (which reality I will have to face in a few months) is going to be even more frustrating.  As of 25, I figure my last possible claim to youth is gone, and it's all just the long path through adulthood, toward death, from there on in :)

naw, I still think I'm as cool as I was when I'm 18. Though I should note I was never cool at 18. :-

I try to keep up with current music, but for the life of me I can't figure out why the kids like reality shows.