KOTOR 2 = Episode 1

Do we need anymore reason why the Big Man wants to shut us down? Its cuz of threads like these. Thank you and goodnite :)

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

The problem is people need to be more constructive in their posts. Instead of "the ending sucks and bugs bugs bugs bugs and more bugs :devil: ". People should treat their posts as ways to discuss issues. For example one should say "In such a such part of the game, this happened and I crashed" or "I felt the story was.....". I'd rather the developers come here and want to read what people are posting so they can address the issues that people are experiencing. If people keep attacking Obisidian, then it'll just scare them away :ermm:o:)

ack!

for the love of satan, how could anyone compare KOTOR 2 to Episode 1. It's a damn good game. to even associate this film with Jar Jar. *shudders*

I can understand if you don't like a game as much as KoTOR1, a lot of people don't.

In my opinion, KotOR II is, at the very least, largely better written and acted than Episode IV. Having said that, its quality overall by comparison to Episode I goes without saying.

Thanks you for taking the time to share your opinion. Rather than have this detiorate any further, I think we'll just close this one down.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: