Found a Good One...

I hope that the patch will fix your problems with the game.

It is a really nice game. It does have some drawbacks, but the overall expirience for me was good.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Well... I have waited this long for the patch...

so what the heck... had to wait about a week for the game because the mail service had lost the packaged... only to find out that I couldn't play it...

Anyways... have to study... so you can say that it actually a good thing that i can't play the game...

Like Monty Python says... Always look at the bright side of life...

so what the heck... had to wait about a week for the game because the mail service had lost the packaged... only to find out that I couldn't play it...

Anyways... have to study... so you can say that it actually a good thing that i can't play the game...

yeah, this game has proven to be a distraction for me. Time really flies when I play this game.

yeah, this game has proven to be a distraction for me. Time really flies when I play this game.

Every game I enjoy playing does this to me.

Back about 4-5 years ago, Star Wars Rebellion did this to me. I'd get home around noon from college, start up the game and I'd be playing until dinner. Then I'd pause it and come back after dinner and play for a few more hours.

Nice to see that Feargus is on a posting spree tonight. However, i know about the "soon" or "in two weeks" all too well. Mark Rein at Epic games promised the demo of UT2003 "within the next two weeks". 3 months later, it finally arrived.

Not that i think that Obsidian would pull something like that, but the similarities are there though :thumbsup:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Nice to see that Feargus is on a posting spree tonight. However, i know about the "soon" or "in two weeks" all too well. Mark Rein at Epic games promised the demo of UT2003 "within the next two weeks". 3 months later, it finally arrived.

Not that i think that Obsidian would pull something like that, but the similarities are there though :)

Hehe - at least it's better than K2's "Winter 2004" release date. :thumbsup:"

manthing2.jpg

Winter 2004 release date - what do you mean?

Oh, and I don't mean three months - of course.  I just don't have an exact date, and I shouldn't post until I do.

So do you know anything about K3?

I'd sure be delighted if your company would handle the deveopment of the project.

:)

Sounds great...

I can properly say that I'm one of the few people, who isn't in a hurry...

Take your time... and make the patch work... Haven't had the time to play anyways...

Looking forward to NWN II... can't wait to see more sinister characters...