What's the wallpaper on your Desktop

Zach Morris

csp03.jpg

happy communism in space.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Please keep the anti-american pokes to yourself.

kthxbye.

What's anti-american about Optimus Prime?

:D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Speaking of which, does anyone still have the wallpaper where your had Nihilus and Atris facing off? Can't find it anymore.

I temporarily uploaded this wallpaper to one of my servers for another board user a while back, but never got around to deleting it, so luckily enough, it's still kicking around. Here are the links to two resolutions of the Nihilus / Atris wallpaper:

1024x768 Version

1600x1200 Version

Enjoy the KotOR-y goodness!

You know.. I had no intention of clicking on Rosbjerg's virus-infested wallpaper.. until someone mentioned a nipple. :(

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

albert pinkham ryder's "the flying dutchman."

it just kinda speaks to Gromnir.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

many cool papers-phosphor's makes me want to find out what the heck farscape is.

i presently have a grey-green castle from the highly anticipated Dragon Age by the great canadian game company whose payroll i am not on. really.

My desktop background isn't gaming-related. It's usually a semi-recent shot of my band rocking out. I'm the bass player.

Bassplayers are always the coolest members of the band, you don't see too many people playing with an acoustic guitarist wearing a Social D shirt. :p

Thats an Ibanez right?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Haha you are so right. About bass player being the coolest and about it being an Ibanez. :cool:

And, yeah, Social D rocks hard. I was pretty bummed I couldn't see them when they came to Columbus a month or so ago. I had an exam in my night class that very night. I hear that Matt Freeman from Rancid is their touring bass player now, too!

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

hasselhoff3.jpg