What's the wallpaper on your Desktop

Zach Morris

Naked people. Lots and lots of completely naked people everywhere.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

For my desktop I pick a wallpaper of the game I am most looking forward to.  It used to be KOTOR 2, and now I'm going with Battlefield 2.

Needs changing now as does my pic since I've finished Suikoden IV.

Changed..

post-481-1110233005_thumb.jpg

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I had one of the more, er, tasteful Rachel Hunter black & white photos from her Playboy shoot until recently. Before that I had the rather groovy/ cartoony NWN2 cityscape image from this site.

Currently, I have a cartoon of George W. Bush with the caption "Take that Hippy: Four more years!" It is there purely for childish shock value for when my bed-wetting, free trade coffee-drinking, volvo-driving liberal buddies swing by.

Cheers

MC

sonsofgygax.JPG

This

\/

post-2035-1110254190_thumb.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Here we go again...

What is your favorite [insert topic here]?

What gaming company would you like to work for?

The wallpapers...

Seems to me that all the topics are exhausted here with NWN2 forums going...

Many threads tend to be a "list" kinda topics, which are useful for collecting statistical information only.

Oh wait, I've got an idea for a new topic: Underwear scans! Is your underwear game-related?

I have this.. weird version of the gang from Sailor Moon as my background. Just to tease my girlfriend who's a big Sailor Moon fan. It's pretty embarrasing when my male friends come to visit though..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Mkreku, for a girlfriend sure :ermm:"

I used to have April from The Longest Journey and Dreamfall in my desktop, but my recently appeared fandom of Freelancer has changed it to a screenshot of two Liberty Patriots flying next to the Manhattan atmosphere.

Oh, here's the April backround :devil:

http://www.dreamfall.com/downloads/wallpap...l/1280x1024.jpg

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I have Haruko from Furi Kuri:

FLCL_HARUKO_1024.jpg

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Might somebody happen to know where I might get a decent looking pirate themed wallpaper? Something not very cartoony and of large resolution-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think I posted it once before .. made from various pictures of two beautiful twins! >_<)

in Photoshop .. nothing fancy or particularly good, but it works and I like it ..

and for anyone with a taste for space inspired art .. take a look at Art of Greg Martin he's a very gifted guy ..

post-5477-1110303354_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.