I really need help!

I really need help! (I'm playing dark)

I'm stuck in the game. I'm at the point that

Colonel Tobin has to contact me in order to finish Onderon

, but nothing happens. I've read somewhere that this event is (real)time-based, but I think I've waited long enough (The save game tells me I've played for over 52 hours now).

Can somebody tell me if it has something to do with my unfinished quests or that I have to wait longer for something to happen?

These are my "active" quests:

Telos- TSF Bounty:Escaped Criminals

Onderon- Master of the palace

Nar Shaddaa- Sold to the hutts, Power Shortage:Bonus mission, Trade war: Bonus mission

Dantooine- Redemption

Main quest- Lost jedi

Please help me!

Yes, I've finished all the planets except for Onderon (I still have to kill master kavar).

Hmm, well I'm LS, but I'm guessing it ought to trigger more or less the same way. Assuming you've done all the other planets, somewhere along the way T3 should say that you have a message from Kelborn, so go back to Dxun to the Mandalorian encampment & hopefully events will properly unfold. You might want to hop from planet to planet a couple of times first & see if the scene triggers, if not just try heading straight to Dxun (can't hurt).

You can try a few things...

1. Check your journal. You may have gotten the entry that you received a message and that you are to return to Dxun without seeing the cutscene for it.

2. Try actually returning to the Mandalorian camp on Dxun. It may trigger the sequence itself.

3. Try going to Nar Shadda and exiting the ebon hawk, this planet tends to trigger the cutscene. (re-enter and re-exit a couple of times if you have to)

If this doesn't work, and you still have other planets you can finish off, try doing that- you'll likely get the cutscene later on.

No, I'm sorry....

1.I don't have the message in my journal

2. Nothing happens at the mandalorian camp....I talked to everybody.

3. I already tried that, but I'll try it again.

I have previous save games, but I don't see why it should be different the next time?

I'm really upset about it :thumbsup:. I bought this game with my well-earned money and even though I played the game like it should be, I can't progress any further.

y tried that, but I'll try it again.

I have  previous save games, but I don't see why it should be different the next time?

I gives you the opportunity to go back & do something different prior to reaching the point where you are stuck....For instance, go back to an earlier save point & start the Bonus trade mission. Did you set up a trade route with the female Rodian on Nar Shaada (sp?) to Dantooine yet? If you haven't try starting that if you are playing LS...If DS chase her from the planet or something to help the Duros character...This just sets up a different scenario for you for when you are waiting for the message.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

Just out of curiosity...

How far along are you in the conversation trees with your crewmates?

I don't think it would have any baring on triggering the message/journal entry, but it's something you could try instead of just starting a new game.

Furthering along conversation trees with ebon hawk crewmembers does tend to spark up new cutscenes afterward. So if you have even one dialogue option you can explore it might trigger the event.

Never know.

I've finished the conversation tree with hanharr, kreia, bao-dur and mandalore.

I haven't got the force sight ability from visas yet, I can't repair T3 because my computer and repair skills are too low, I mentioned to HK-47 that the navicomputer has been tampered with but he can't do anything about it. GO-To won't tell me about his base of operations (lack of influence) and carth won't tell me what happened after the mandalorian wars (lack of influence). Handmaiden won't give me the codes to the jedi academy on telos and won't speak about atris.

What did I do on Korriban? I fought with darth Sion and fled. I entered the cave and finished the secret tomb.

Peragus, Telos, Nar Shaddaa, Dantooine, Dxun, Onderon and Korriban.

*edit* Like KingofThieves suggested, I talked to everybody to see if I missed some conversation trees. I overlooked something with Kreia, I just saw the cut scene in which kreia reveals herself as a dark lord.

the problem is probably on Korriban, but from what you said you have done everything there....

maybe try to go to another planet like Nar Shadda and to exit and enter into Ebon Hawk a couple of times, if nothing happens try to load a game just before you landed to Korriban and restart from there.

Yes, I've already contacted kavar for the first time in the cantina.

The only thing I didn't do at korriban, was to open the sealed door in the academy with explosives. Instead, I used the explosives to open the depot on Dxun.

I've already exited the Ebon Hawk a hundred times on nar shaddaa :o

Yes, I've already contacted kavar for the first time in the cantina.

The only thing I didn't do at korriban, was to open the sealed door in the academy with explosives. Instead, I used the explosives to open the depot on Dxun.

I've already exited the Ebon Hawk a hundred times on nar shaddaa :blink:

Just for sh*ts & giggles...Take Mandalore around & pick up the Mandolorians that are on Dantooine & Nar Shaada & see if that will trigger anything for you. (If you haven't already done so)

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

Just for sh*ts & giggles...Take Mandalore around & pick up the Mandolorians that are on Dantooine & Nar Shaada & see if that will trigger anything for you.  (If you haven't already done so)

I already did that after I got stuck......but I don't get a cut-scene afterwards though.

T3's cut scene for the 2nd part of the onderon mission fires once you have left onderon and completed the tasks on another planet. If its the last planet it should trigger when you get back to the Ebon Hawk. From what you've posted it sounds like the event should have triggered and that somethings gone wrong. Unless you've not been through the tomb int the Shyrak cave, it sounds like you may have to pick up from an earlier save or start all over again.