Ebon Hawk & Game end

Revan went to unkown space to fight the 'True Enemy', speculated to be the Sith Empire.

Mythic? Not the Ebon Hawk thats for sure... the Exile drifted past known space during his Exile and picked it up there. Revan was in unkown space so he probably dumped it... if he no longer needed it? (this is explained in game)

Traya taught you because she saw the potential death of the force within you... and she loved you for it (that is why she defended you with her own life at stake. She also wanted to train someone to take revenge on those who betrayed her (Nihilis and Sion and the Jedi Masters). One last reason she trained you was so she could try and train another as powerful as Revan

Hope this has helped... for some reason i understand this story more than most so if you have any questsions feel free to ask ;)

Revan ditched the Hawk, probably on Malachor V where Kreia found it... Maybe, maybe not.

Traya taught you to 'destroy' the Force, and all that hear it. There are a lot of disscussions around about this, and it is a sensitive subject here.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Hope this has helped... for some reason i understand this story more than most so if you have any questsions feel free to ask ;)

I understand the game pretty well, too, just because I don't gripe about some stupid dropped quest. People, if you're not prepared to look beyond the surface, don't bother picking up the game!

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Its only a sensitive discussion because people choose the same conversation points on their different play-throughs...

She explains fully why she taught you and followed you at the final battle and if you have played it LS (male + female) + DS (male + female) then that question should make sense.

(yes im calling all those that say the main plot is FUBAR eejuts ;) )

Why pick the same convo topics over and over and over again? That just ruins a game, imho. I'm a cumpulsive saver, so I have thousands of saves, and I go back to a specific area like 5 times just to see what happens if I refuse the moron 5 credits in the first place.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

I played Kotor 5 different times.

Once as my 'True' Revan: LS Male

Once as my 'Anti' Revan (opposite spectrum): DS Male

Once as a DS Female (there was a most amusing glitch where I killed EVERYBODY on Korriban, and all key characters show up as enemies (the Judges on Manaan)).

Once as a Neutral/LS Female

And once as an LS Male just to kiss Bastila again... ;)

Geekified Star Wars Geek

T-3 actually went looking for you to bring help to Revan, and that's why he's the one with the ship all locked down. I don't know how Kreia got on the Ebon Hawk, but it seems like the two of them were both looking for the exile, although she seems completely unaware of T-3's intent. Since no dialogue appears for talking to Carth after having had the T-3 discussion, Bastilla hologram, I think that she either sent T-3 or gave him the idea for looking for jedi help generally.