wow wat a cool game

obsidian this game was excellent truly.

the storyline compared well with kotor1 but with a more mature feel.

jus like to take the time to congratulate you. it seems many people are annoyed with how a small part of the game turned out and are focusing mostly on the bad and i agree some of the faults are bad but im still extremely impressed i will be following news of your next projects with interest.

gd luck for the future.

ps. i hope u guys do kotor3 wat an excellent game dat wuld be :cool:

I think that only they could do Kotor III, with the storyline at such a median. Does anybody else have ANY clue where they're headed?

I think that Revan left Bastila for one of the Gizka. (Just kidding, he better still be with her if he's LS male)

It was a good game, and I can find very little to complain about. They just forgot to put in "To Be Continued..."

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I think that only they could do Kotor III, with the storyline at such a median. Does anybody else have ANY clue where they're headed?

I think that Revan left Bastila for one of the Gizka. (Just kidding, he better still be with her if he's LS male)

It was a good game, and I can find very little to complain about. They just forgot to put in "To Be Continued..."

agreed.

more options were needed for determining the storyline u followed during the original game. more plz if u do kotor3 i want to feel like im playin sequel to the story im played in both games

Yes, and not a totally different story. I'm not complaining, of course, but even if Revan isn't your character, Obsidian, he is still considered the Star of Kotor, because of all the emotional attachments people have made to him. Plus, the Redemption theme was classic, and Kotor played it perfectly.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

i agree excellent game but bioware, RIP, were masters of the lecherous side of the force.

and that i have to give grand thumbs up too.

ie the twilek slaves in daviks estate:

perhaps a male slave could be of more use to you.

:lol:

i'd love to see more little 'screw ups' by characters, like how bastilla "lost" her LS in KOTOR1. hahaaaa