If they close this boards. Head to the original.

Although the BioWare forums do have a thriving KotOR community, they have a rather strict policy against KotOR 2 spoilers there, so I don't think that would work for in depth discussions on the TSL. Perhaps we could request another forum for KotOR 2 spilers if worst came to worst. More likely, everyone would end up on the LA forums.

How bout we go to the LucasForums? NOT Lucas Arts, but LucasForums.

They have bunches of cool stuff, i suppose.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

"Although the BioWare forums do have a thriving KotOR community, they have a rather strict policy against KotOR 2 spoilers there, so I don't think that would work for in depth discussions on the TSL. Perhaps we could request another forum for KotOR 2 spilers if worst came to worst. More likely, everyone would end up on the LA forums."

I'ma ctually surprised that LA and Obsidian haven't bugged BIO to host the KOTOR2 baords. The transition of the NWN2 boards, outside of the initial ranting by crybabies, has been relatively smooth..

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I'ma ctually surprised that LA and Obsidian haven't bugged BIO to host the KOTOR2 baords. The transition, outside of the initial ranting by crybabies, has been relatively smooth..

This possibility, it seems would be somewhat impeded by the fact of it making absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I set up a mirror of the Obsidian forums on NWN 2 News if your interested. Friendly, peaceful place to chat until things sort themselves out. Seems several of the regulars may be heading over there.

http://www.nwn2news.net/modules/newbb/index.php?cat=5

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta