Carth and Revan are the heart and Soul of KOTOR.

Revan's a guy in my mind. I rationalize this with the Bastila Bond. As a Male, it leads to their being together forever :p , but as a female, it just sounds a little Juhani-ish... With a Male, it's kinda... romantic...  :x

So...uh...

What does that make the Exile/Kreia bond? :x

Then again, the Exile bonded w/ everybody... Male Exile and Bao, anybody?

That Kreia thing: The TRUE plot behind Kotor II; Kreia, younger than her body :wub:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Revan's a guy in my mind. I rationalize this with the Bastila Bond. As a Male, it leads to their being together forever :wub: , but as a female, it just sounds a little Juhani-ish... With a Male, it's kinda... romantic...  :x

I didn't see the bond with Bastila as being romantic in the least, playing as a female.

Thats cause you were female :p... There wanst any lesbian/gay romances in it... except one time I got to ask Juhani (is that how you spell it?) if she was hitting on me. She just got angry...

Ummm... as I recall Juhani says something along the lines of "I never thought I could feel this way about another woman." :">

And let's not forget Juhani's "friend" back at the enclave - I forget her name, but she gets pretty pissed if you ended up killing Juhani. She talks about their nights beneath the stars... and all that.

Ummm... as I recall Juhani says something along the lines of "I never thought I could feel this way about another woman." :">

And let's not forget Juhani's "friend" back at the enclave - I forget her name, but she gets pretty pissed if you ended up killing Juhani. She talks about their nights beneath the stars... and all that.

Hmmm... really? I think I need to play through the game again :D

NO! Revan's a guy, and that resorts to the off topic we just faced! :wub:

I will always see MALE Revan and (hopefully female) Bastila together. Just mho.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

NO! Revan's a guy, and that resorts to the off topic we just faced! :wub:

I will always see MALE Revan and (hopefully female) Bastila together. Just mho.

(Hopefully female) Bastilla? What, you think she may have gone through some "changes" while Revan was away or something? :ph34r:

At risk of being yelled at by the mods:

Hey, we BLC's all know how vindictive she can be. Maybe she was PO'd at Revan...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Thats cause you were female :thumbsup:... There wanst any lesbian/gay romances in it... except one time I got to ask Juhani (is that how you spell it?) if she was hitting on me. She just got angry...

Well, yeah: I just thought the indication was that the Force Bond was necessarily romantic and therefore Revan had to be male.

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Well the bond between Revan and Bastila makes more sense if Revan is male.

Also it makes the redemption of Bastila and Revan more moving.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Now that I've fulfilled your life, it's on to (insert normally mocked country that won't offend people here, such as France, Canada, etc.)!

The Redemption of Bastila gave me chills. I wrote AT LEAST 5 fanfics about her and Revan's relationship after Kotor I (and I nailed Kotor II's version of these events PERFECTLY in one of them). It was good. I could drag it up and display it if anybodies interested...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Now that I've fulfilled your life, it's on to (insert normally mocked country that won't offend people here, such as France, Canada, etc.)!

The Redemption of Bastila gave me chills. I wrote AT LEAST 5 fanfics about her and Revan's relationship after Kotor I (and I nailed Kotor II's version of these events PERFECTLY in one of them). It was good. I could drag it up and display it if anybodies interested...

I take it your american

and Revan is a LS male 2 me. when I played through the first game on DS i felt bad about leaving carth on the planet

Except for the fanfics, I got the same chills. Far better than anything a female Revan had with Carth, though it might be due to my inablity to effectively romance a man......with good reason......

Could you do an Atton or Bastila one? This one is cute... and great. And what is the background music?

The Atton one would be difficult since he never says anything directly to the PC. Well, except the initial flirts on Peragus and when he asks if you want to be crammed in a certain small place with him for a few days. lol, that was funny.

I posted that mp3 somewhere, but it's probably a dead link by now, oh well.