Kotor2 exspansion

I thought a lot about this after going through Kotor 2 that in it ending it seem to indicate a unfinishing, so i wondered if Obsidian has gotten lucas arts permission to make a exspansion or if there would be a exspansion, since this isnt a spoiler threat i wont go into details about why i consider ending unfinished, and i surspect Obsidian already know what i mean by it.

If there were to be a exspansion would it be possible to reach 40lvl?

Any other think a exspansion is in place or have any opions on the subject it love to get a discussion running, as i for one would love closure on the Revan saga, and a exspansion in my opion seems the best way to go about it since new game tend to start at 1lvl :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a sneeking suspision that - due to LucasArt's temporary lust for Christmas money - much of the game was forced to be cut (i.e. Master Vash, Darth Nihilus, HK-50 Droid Factory, Master Atris, and I guess the list could go on.)

I would love for a patch or expansion be released with all the missing material...even dialog...reintroduced back into the game as Obsidian Entertainment meant it to be. I have a feeling that the game isn't even a quarter as pleasing to them now as it would have been had they been given the time they were promised to complete it. I feel that so much of their work went unaccounted for and likewise is not even noticed. I hope that they wish to fix this problem and show LucasArts that they were on the right track and for the right reason ... to put out a game truly worthy of the Star Wars name.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

I have a sneeking suspision that - due to LucasArt's temporary lust for Christmas money - much of the game was forced to be cut (i.e. Master Vash, Darth Nihilus, HK-50 Droid Factory, Master Atris, and I guess the list could go on.)

I would love for a patch or expansion be released with all the missing material...even dialog...reintroduced back into the game as Obsidian Entertainment meant it to be. I have a feeling that the game isn't even a quarter as pleasing to them now as it would have been had they been given the time they were promised to complete it. I feel that so much of their work went unaccounted for and likewise is not even noticed. I hope that they wish to fix this problem and show LucasArts that they were on the right track and for the right reason ... to put out a game truly worthy of the Star Wars name.

IMHO, I don't think it's a stretch to imagine a content patch to add the rest of the HK-50 story and the cut endings...Because: All of the voiceovers are done, and a lot of the preliminary materials are already in the code, all they have to do is re-script some stuff, add in a few pages worth of code here and there, and bingo!

I myself got some of the cut ending to work right, and I can access the Droid Planet and the HK-50 factory on Telos...I am working on a way to script it into the gameplay so that you don't need to "activate" a transfer to those areas...But it's not easy...I may not get it done in time to beat a content patch (Which I think is probably going to be in tandem with the patch, there is NO other reason why things are taking so long to get released, I have seen Lucasfarts work much faster than this with other games that are just as big...)...

I think that there will be more to this patch than some bugfixes...Nothing else could account for all of this time being spent and nothing being shown to any of us on the receiving end ;)

If it were merely bugfixes, this would have been out 2 weeks ago, and I am NOT joking. I could fix these bugs if I had the source about 2 weeks ago...It's just that I spend my life playing and working with these games and appearently Lucasfarts has "better" things to do than worry about K2.

Heh, I think they are so busy ****ting bricks over the EP3 game being console-only and all of the complaints that is getting from the community ;)

IMHO, I don't think it's a stretch to imagine a content patch to add the rest of the HK-50 story and the cut endings...Because: All of the voiceovers are done, and a lot of the preliminary materials are already in the code, all they have to do is re-script some stuff, add in a few pages worth of code here and there, and bingo!

I myself got some of the cut ending to work right, and I can access the Droid Planet and the HK-50 factory on Telos...I am working on a way to script it into the gameplay so that you don't need to "activate" a transfer to those areas...But it's not easy...I may not get it done in time to beat a content patch (Which I think is probably going to be in tandem with the patch, there is NO other reason why things are taking so long to get released, I have seen Lucasfarts work much faster than this with other games that are just as big...)...

I think that there will be more to this patch than some bugfixes...Nothing else could account for all of this time being spent and nothing being shown to any of us on the receiving end ;)

If it were merely bugfixes, this would have been out 2 weeks ago, and I am NOT joking. I could fix these bugs if I had the source about 2 weeks ago...It's just that I spend my life playing and working with these games and appearently Lucasfarts has "better" things to do than worry about K2.

Heh, I think they are so busy ****ting bricks over the EP3 game being console-only and all of the complaints that is getting from the community :o

How to see droid factory and droid planet? Can you tell me? is there some program to transfer to these locations? Please help :)

M4-78 Enhancement Project :: www.m4-78ep.deadlystream.com

banneranimatedlucasforu.gif

Discuss the M4-78EP, Sleheyron Restoration Project, KotOR: Revenge of Revan and more! Join Deadly Stream Forums today!

Alaric, what program do you use to mod? Off topic, I know... But I would like to start doing a bit of modding myself.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."