Walk me through this...

Alright, so I've gotten to the old war base where Czerka corporation has set up. I've freed the guy who was lost there, defeated the big tank, and prepared for launch. So, I try to board the ship, I 'sense' a movie going (my computer acts abit funny whenever it tries to switch between ingame and movies) and then I get a crash message. I figure it is the movie that causes the crash, for when I enter the movie section of the game, it also crashes when I try to fire the bottom two entries.

I tried searching for 'movies' and 'crash', but that really swamps me. Anyone can save me? Is a reinstall recommended?

Thanks.

EDIT: Make that ANY movie from the movie folder. I tried disabling it, but gosh, I miss an entire sequence!

#1 reasons for these types of issues....DRIVERS...

-make sure you have latest versions for video, sound, Motherboard

-get the latest Direct X version. (That I think should have installed with the game if you needed it)

And unfortunately you may answer, "Well I already have all the latest drivers". Then you're going to have to try an older version of the drivers. If you use Windows XP, just roll back to an older version.

You don't mention anything about your system, but if you try a clean install of, specifically video drivers, make sure you remove all previous entries. Sometimes just an uninstall doesn't remove everything.

Go here : http://www.driverheaven.net and look for a utility called Driver Cleaner. It removes all entries for ATI, NVidia, and other cards...Good start for you.

Good Luck!

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |