Why is it that I don't end up in a cell?

Playing through Telos Academy again, and again the same glitch. Atton hasn't been transported to his cell after we're captured, so Kreia has this long, disturbing conversation with ... an empty force cell.

What makes me laugh is that nonexistent Atton's first line is "Why is it that everywhere we go I end up in a cell?"

Is there anything you can do to avoid this happening? He's only been in the cell properly once, out of about five times I've played.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Playing through Telos Academy again, and again the same glitch.  Atton hasn't been transported to his cell after we're captured, so Kreia has this long, disturbing conversation with ... an empty force cell.

What makes me laugh is that non-existant Atton's first line is "Why is it that everywhere we go I end up in a cell?"

Is there anything you can do to avoid this happening?  He's only been in the cell properly once, out of about five times I've played.

I think it happens if he's "killed" prior to that scene. It's not something I've come across but I read about it on here a couple of times.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

This has always happened to me too. And if it has to do with him getting killed, where would that have happened? After the fight with the HK-50 droids there's always the opportunity to heal everyone before venturing into the academy.

You can get inside the Academy DURING the fight, might happen if you do that and Atton lies out there with 0 VP (Krei or PC has to reach door, it is blackened out (text) but still allows you to enter (not advised)

Happened to me as well, and I was definitely completely healed up before entering Atris' base. Perhaps Atton was playing around with his Stealth field generator to pass the time and annoy Kreia. >_<

Playing through Telos Academy again, and again the same glitch.  Atton hasn't been transported to his cell after we're captured, so Kreia has this long, disturbing conversation with ... an empty force cell.

What makes me laugh is that non-existant Atton's first line is "Why is it that everywhere we go I end up in a cell?"

Is there anything you can do to avoid this happening?  He's only been in the cell properly once, out of about five times I've played.

I've got one for you. On my first play-through as a Guardian, I everything proceeded normally (Atton in force cage, convo, etc.) On my second as a Sentinel I not only had an empty force cage, but Atton was lying on the floor just to the left of Last Handmaiden! I was able to talk to him ... and then the game cut to Kreia and the empty force cage convo. Weird. Well, when I went back through AGAIN, different Sentinel, everything was back to normal.

I've got one for you.  On my first play-through as a Guardian, I everything proceeded normally (Atton in force cage, convo,  etc.)  On my second as a Sentinel I not only had an empty force cage, but Atton was lying on the floor just to the left of Last Handmaiden!  I was able to talk to him ... and then the game cut to Kreia and the empty force cage convo.  Weird.  Well, when I went back through AGAIN, different Sentinel, everything was back to normal.

This is what I get everytime. Atton is not in his cell, but rather he's sprawled out on the ground directly opposite the area where the last handmaiden is standing within that circular chamber. This is where my character has the conversation with him about him not having to come along if he doesn't want to, etc. I assume this was supposed to happen once you released him from his force cage? It's a shame this bug continues to happen to me. I imagine Atton's reactions to Kreia's manipulations would've been interesting to see.

In the five time I've finnished this game, Atton was out of his cage in the 3 of them.

Well he seems to be in the large round room.

Probably a glitch.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I've had this happen as well.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, except rebooting and loading a save just outside, before going inside and not quickly clicking through dialog options.

I've noticed in other cases, clicking past voice-overs can cause some interesting glitches (like Carth ending up on the Ebon Hawk's loading ramp, hehe.)

I haven't seen that one, but on a slightly similar note had Mira running around that Jekk Jekk Thar (Sp?) place wearing her normal clothes and everybody commenting on her "pressure suit" (must be the wonderbra) :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein