Sweetest Kotor 2 character? BESIDES REVAN!

which is why i love my enemies. but i wouldnt shoot di in the knees, i would shoot him right below the belt :luck:

on a side note, i think darth sion's voice is pretty cool. sort of reminded me of darth vader. they resemble each other somewhat as well.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

i wished you could understand Darth Nihilus but he was an okay character i rathered Sion though he has a good voice also i liked atton's story and Handmaiden was pretty annoying when she decided not to speak to you but she was a pretty good character and Hanharr was good aswell and HK-47 is always a good character

Edited by Rebelscum

Kreia never said that, geez. Jediphile has explained this some x times before...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

P.S. I loved the funnyness you got from HK-47 when you

installed the droid pacifist part in him

that hk part is hilarious i almost died from laughing so hard .I like Nihilus and Atris as well i just wish they were more developed (nihilus mostly) i also liked bao and atton

Sion Was Bad*ss i just liked him for some evil reason as well as Madalore pretty awesome dude too since we know who he really is now i wanna go play kotor 2 and kill things thanks guys/girls

I loved the funnyness you got from HK-47 when you

installed the droid pacifist part in him

yes, this is quite funny. the only bad part is, there are people out there that like him better as a pacifist... some one even had the guts to ask if you could keep it in him.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

G0T0 say no. The Remote has many more uses and is better liked than the fat orb.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

not for me. i hated the remote, i just wanted to throw him and di out the airlock. as for G0T0, i rather felt sorry for him. he wasnt so bad of a character, and he gave you money. most people hate him because

he doesnt like acts of kindness or of wanton slaughter, so you have to be a bit selective of your responses to get influence with him. and the fact that he destroys the remote if you turn to the dark side. i never understood how so many people could like the remote; IMO, that floating baseball was worthless. at least G0T0 had a backstory and a cloaking device, and doesnt set off mines.

kotorsign.jpg

• 1 month later...
No, he's a Carth ripoff. And Carth is a Han Solo ripoff. Except for the I don't trust you thing. :)

I disagree. In fact Han had nearly the same line about c3po as did Atton with t3 when piloting away from a bad situation.

Also your *except* is Carth's whole outlook on life, nothing like Han at all, imho.

As to my K2 picks, I have no choice but to choose Candyman. :(

• 2 weeks later...

HK-47 makes for interesting dialogue. Especially if there had been other sidequests that could be initiated through gaining influence with him. Not just about being DS/LS.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧