Sweetest Kotor 2 character? BESIDES REVAN!

I reckon Sion was the best character.

In at a close second comes Visas Marr.

Third is the ultra laid back Bao-Dur (just like me, ultra laid-back)

I rather liked Nihilus and Atris as well.

P.S. I loved the funnyness you got from HK-47 when you

installed the droid pacifist part in him

1. Darth Sion - He shows strength and weakness. So human. You can actually weaken him by shaking his confidence. As in real life. :geek: He is jealous of the Exile and his master's relationship. Too bad he didn't have more lines.

2. Mandalore - He's a freaking Mandalorian. He got skills. And on the Ravager, he walks through the fire. So cool.

3. Bao Dur - The hippie. The weed smoker of the group. So cool and laid back, you almost forget he's there. He's haunted by a past he can't let go.

As much as I like Mandalore in both games,

I have to say T3. They did so much with him that my opinion of him in general did a complete 180.

Other then that, I would have to say Kreia.

She's the epitome of what a Sith should be. 3000 years after KOTOR 2, Palpatine merely proves that her methods works exceedingly well. She also brings more of the true Star Wars feel to the game, something that KOTOR 1 was very much lacking.

Hanharr and T3 were my positive surprises. T3 managed to make me feel sorry for him, that everybody keeps abandoning him and Hanharr was one scary wookie, if you manage to get his entire story out of him.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Hanharr and T3 were my positive surprises. T3 managed to make me feel sorry for him, that everybody keeps abandoning him and Hanharr was one scary wookie, if you manage to get his entire story out of him.

Yup. T3 was much better this time around and Hanharr was cool too-which wookiee has killed its own tribe?

I loved Bao-Dur... too bad there was no backstory on him.

What depressed me was Atton... he had such a strange story to him. Oh well.

My favorites: Atton, Bao-Dur, HK, T3, Visas.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Sion. OE sure taught BIO how to flesh out a Sith Lord. Credible, sound, and in the end, tragic. Damn shame you only bump into him from time to time.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Sion's awesome, too bad he wasn't more . . . involved in the game. Kinda like pretty wallpaper . . . if you like rotting flesh :D But yeah, he was interestingly conflicted (if you play female) and just generally cool. Unlike Nihilus, he almost felt like a REAL character.

Mandalore by far is my favourite though. Before I got the game I looked up the characters on the site and freaked out when I saw there was gonna be Mandalore. I was hoping it'd be Candyman, then when I heard him speak, I freaked out. :D I was so happeh ^_^ He's still as powerful as a Jedi when melee, so I gots ta love him. Plus, he's Canderous n_n

Umm . . . Visas was coolies . . . Kreia was very good at being manipulative and I really REALLY enjoyed her lessons. Even though in most of them you couldn't win -- damned if you do and damned if you don't. Give a guy money, get yelled at, DON'T give the guy money, STILL get yelled at. Don't kill Jedi, she does, kill Jedi, get nearly killed. Bah. But still, as someone else pointed out, very Palpatine. Nice.

HK-47 goes without saying. Mah baby's back ;)

And the rest . . . I didn't get much out of them . . . Oh, and T3 was cute.

• 10 months later...

HK-47, of course; he speaks for himself. hes number 1 in my book.

only reason I dont like T3 as much is because he zaps HK to keep him away from the navicomputer (dont know why;that reminded me too much of R2 & C3P0 in the EU books)

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Guest The Architect

Canderous Ordo/Mandalore and HK-47! I'd bet my bottom dollar that those two teamed up would give even Revan a run for his/her money.