Help for ATI x800 series card owners

Things we OK till Dantooine then it lagged to a point of being unplayable. I would be telported accross the map. Install the 4.11 Cat drivers AND turn off all the eye candy. No AA or VSync or Buffering and you can play w/o lag.

Not really a solution. More of a work around.

Things we OK till Dantooine then it lagged to a point of being unplayable.  I would be telported accross the map.  Install the 4.11 Cat drivers AND turn off all the eye candy.  No AA or VSync or Buffering and you can play w/o lag. 

Not really a solution.  More of a work around.

There is an entire stickied thread already devoted to this. If you're using 4.11, there shouldn't be any need for you to disable any eye candy etc. I play with all the graphics options maxed using an X800 XT PE.

Things we OK till Dantooine then it lagged to a point of being unplayable.  I would be telported accross the map.  Install the 4.11 Cat drivers AND turn off all the eye candy.  No AA or VSync or Buffering and you can play w/o lag. 

Not really a solution.  More of a work around.

There is an entire stickied thread already devoted to this. If you're using 4.11, there shouldn't be any need for you to disable any eye candy etc. I play with all the graphics options maxed using an X800 XT PE.

Well as I said earlier Dantooine was unplayable with the 4.11 installed. Only killing all the AA Vsync and Buffering made it playable.

Words cannot express how happy I am for you enjoying the game with your super nice card. Did you log in to the tech support forums because everything was fine and you just wanted to see what bugs were out there? Be gald you're not having issues instead of posting snotty replies about how great the game is running for you. A LOT of people are unable to say the same.