Exile

I made a few back story for the exile during the 10 years away from the order.

LSmale- Once leaving the order wonder the outerrim planets helping people where he could. He was heading to telos because he heard of work. Knowing the war was the right thing to do.

LSfemale- became healer/doctor on a poor planet. Trying to repay for the death she caused during the war.

DSmale- He lived with his hater for the weakness of the jedi. Allowing people to die and doing nothing about. His soul is rotten and enjoys the suffering he can bring. Took the first ride to Telos because he escaping for murdering his wife and kids. Showing the crime boss what will is. :) He pissed off the wrong people.

DSfemale- After leaving the order she becomes cold and sells her body for money. She has no shame and only worries about the next meal. She boards the ship to telos because she was the troops entertainment and it payed well. :o

Who else have a back story for the exile? 10 years is along time the exile had to be doing something.

i dunno.... if I were darkside exile, i would fool weak minded idiots into thinking that they are strong enough to challenge the Republic. If they defeat it, I will pull the strings and he would listen to me. If not, hey, at least I got a laugh.

post-11271-1110140212_thumb.jpg

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I can hear the exile now.

I'm not late "hic".

You beter pay me I used to be a jedi.

It was like that when I got.

Thats it where my lightsaber? Pulls out a cardboard tube passes-out in his vomit. :)

And that why CRPGs will never be as much fun as PnP :wacko:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Wow... this is an odd discussion...

In the game, it states that, no matter what, the Exile travelled around the Outer Rim, avoiding people as much as possible, for what should be obvious reasons.

I'm all for the Child Support idea. >_<

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

His "wound" in the force was an act of self harm (to an extent to save himself), though unintentional.

When all the lives on Malachor V were extinguished by the Mass Shadow Generator and the planet itself died, the Exile heard all the lives being extinguised through the force and couldnt take it anymore. The only way he survived it was defening himself to the force, he couldnt stand the sound so he cut himself off from it (once again he did this by accident, not consciously).

Being near such death must cause serious mental trauma and i can imagine without being able to sense them (as he has been able to since practically a child) made him reclusive and not very eager to "hang out" with them. So to speak.

It is stated he wandered the Rim worls and even travelled beyond Republic space (edge of the known Galaxy).

Since other than the speculation of K3 the only thing i know about that section of space in the Star Wars universe is a species called the Sssiruuk and they definatly wont play a part of this story...

Personally i like to think he just became a traveller... never staying in one place and constantly on the move... in a conversation with Bao Dur you have the option to say that you did what he did after he says he travelled for a while.

Well thats my 2 cents...

Once again, Yep. That's the point I was aiming for. Except, once again, for 1 detail.

The Exile forms bonds, and manipulates the Force through other things. This is stated by Kreia and the Jedi Masters on LS. If he actually stayed in one place too long, he would feel the Force, and be forced to come to terms with his special condition.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Once again, Yep. That's the point I was aiming for. Except, once again, for 1 detail.

The Exile forms bonds, and manipulates the Force through other things. This is stated by Kreia and the Jedi Masters on LS. If he actually stayed in one place too long, he would feel the Force, and be forced to come to terms with his special condition.

The Jedi masters didn't have a clue about what was going on and Kreia was deceiving you all of the time.

So it is possible that the exile wasn't dominating others as much as they thought he would.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Not Dominating. He could feel the Force through others. At the end of the council, the Jedi get a pretty good idea, and Kreia's scheme would not be furthered by this. Besides, the whole plot is because of this.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Why do the guys get to do strong things or cool things and the women get deligated to being weaklings or whores?

And if the Exile couldn't manipulate people and it was all a lie, then wtf was influence? :devil: Maybe I just gave them chocolate bars under the table . . .

Exile was still around people. But we are never told why she was going to telos. or how she lived for 10 years.

I never seen doctors/healers as weak people.

DSfemale- after leaving the order she relieze the order was a joke. She become a gambler in the outrim. Her good looks does her well most of the timer. However she is investigated on many planets for murders by people she was indebt with. She catches the ride to telos to try her luck on another planet.

I just thought it be fun to read some of the stories people made for the exile. I tend to like the whore becoming a very powerful person in the galaxy. (I know its alittle like Kill Bill) :)