Bastila, Revan, Carth, Canderous, Jolee...

Bastilla: When choosing who Revan was, select MALE. Doesn't matter the alignment. Then, on Korriban, in Uthars room, the holocron will have Bastilla and T3 will have a holorecording of her with the right influence and stats with T3.

Carth: Revan must be lightside. If male, then you will only see him during cut-scenes with Lt. Grenn and holorecords on the Harbinger. If you choose Revan to be DS Female, you will see Carth in T3s holorecording. Same with LS Female. And at the very end, right before Malachor, you meet up with him, if Revan was LS. (if Revan was male, you see Bastilla after you leave)

Canderous: He is Mandalore. A Party Member in the game

Jolee: Nobody knows but there are mentionings of him and items based on him.

Juhani: 0 reference

Mission and Zaalbar: There is an Armband called the Vao Armbad.

To Mission

-Z

HK and T3: T3 is automatically a member and HK you can repair by finding all of his parts.

We already know that if you chose Revan to go DS, then Jolee and Juhani were slaughtered and you also had the choice to kill Zaalbar and Mission, or get Zaalbar to kill her (which is what I chose).

I was rather disappointed though at the lack of reference to Bastila in the game. I tried to get to the holocron on Korriban but it was damaged when I blew up the door (there was no other way to get in).

We already know that if you chose Revan to go DS, then Jolee and Juhani were slaughtered and you also had the choice to kill Zaalbar and Mission, or get Zaalbar to kill her (which is what I chose).

I was rather disappointed though at the lack of reference to Bastila in the game. I tried to get to the holocron on Korriban but it was damaged when I blew up the door (there was no other way to get in).

It will only be not broken if Revan was darkside.