wookie dude

i've heard you can get a +2 strenth off the wookie when u go DS but i can't get them i'm asked kria and she said ask wookie about his strenth and i've gone through all the dialouge wiht him bit nothing and there aren't even a influence failure either

help

i've heard you can get a +2 strenth off the wookie when u go DS but i can't get them i'm asked kria and she said ask wookie about his strenth and i've gone through all the dialouge wiht him bit nothing and there aren't even a influence failure either

help

You have to raise your influence with Hanharr several times before you can unlock the final dialogue (where you completely break his spirit, which makes him gain 2 STR and lose 2 INT). You can do this by murdering people while Hanharr is in your party, and choosing dialogue options that are greedy (for example, on Onderon, you can give your open passport to the Exchange agent in the Cantina. Hanharr will remark that you're doing the right thing by giving the passport to the person with the best price - you can respond with "if I want your opinion i'll beat it out of you" or "you're right, she has the best deal", for +influence points.)

Basically, when you talk to him about anything, you have to constantly reply with the dialogues that are most like "Your tribe was weak. Killing makes you strong. Anyone who doesn't kill deserves to die. Don't question me, or I'll gut you."

There's an interesting bug, though; you can re-do the final dialogue as many times as you want. Eventually, it gets to the point where Hanharr has NEGATIVE intelligence points (it still shows up as 8 INT), and you can give him infinite STR points (up to, like, 255, if you're bored).