"Delivering" Goto to the Hutt on Nar Shadaa?

Hello, new user here, used to hang out on the Bioware KotOR-forum.

I can't seem to solve the "Vogga The Hutt" quest, even though I've finished the game.

I solved the Telos Fuel problem by making Vogga promise to transfer fuel to Telos. After I had been to Goto's Yacht and aquired the droid named G0T0, I went back to Vogga with him but Vogga didn't see the droid as Goto.

How do I "deliver" Goto to Vogga? Does it require me to aquire all the influence I can with Goto, by talking to him? Getting him to talk about his "base of operations"?

I haven't heard of this bug before... usually you don't even need to take G0T0 back to him... you just go back after the quest is done and destroyed his yacht and he says "I see you don't have G0T0 chained behind you" then you say "No, but trust be he's been dealt with" and he then agrees to to begin shipping fuel to Telos.

I only managed to complete it on the second time through. Here's how I did it:

I got the information from the aliens about contacting Vogga.

Then, before you do the dancing for vogga/vogga's hoard quest, you have to go to his doorman and ask to speak to vogga (it's the third dialogue option, if I remember correctly).

The doorman will ask you why he should let you in - you say you want to talk to Vogga about Goto.

The doorman will let you in, and you talk to Vogga about removing Goto in exchange for sending fuel to Telos.

Now you can do the dancing quest and rob him blind.

It's not any different than if you get the quest via the "dancing for vogga" route. All you get is an extra 50exp and the finished quest note (it's something like "you managed to contact Vogga, and have offered to remove Goto").

[edit]

I was thinking of something else, sorry about that.

I had some problems finishing this quest, too.

After I returned from Goto's yacht, I went to Vogga, who was still asleep.

I let the Twilek wake him up, talked to him and he would still rant about the raids on his ships. All I could do was to promise to deal with Goto... again!

At first, I thought I had stumbled across a major bug, but then I returned to Vogga and talked to him again. Now he congratulated me for getting rid of Goto's blockade. I assume I got a different result because the Hutt was awake now from the very beginning....

Hello, new user here, used to hang out on the Bioware KotOR-forum.

I can't seem to solve the "Vogga The Hutt" quest, even though I've finished the game.

I solved the Telos Fuel problem by making Vogga promise to transfer fuel to Telos. After I had been to Goto's Yacht and aquired the droid named G0T0, I went back to Vogga with him but Vogga didn't see the droid as Goto.

How do I "deliver" Goto to Vogga? Does it require me to aquire all the influence I can with Goto, by talking to him? Getting him to talk about his "base of operations"?

Sounds like you have already done it you have not chosen the right dialog. The droid you get has nothing to do with it. ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Thanks for all the responses, people. I'm amazed at the hospitality level here.

Hmm, if you go to Vogga instead of overhearing the thugs, is the quest called something else than "Vogga's Hoard"?

And do you get the dancer's outfit directly from Vogga instead of the guy in the Cantina?

He dosnt react to the droid because he thinks GOTO is a the hologram projection.

There may be other ways to solve it , but the dancer outfit/juma juice is the only one I've come across.

I dont know if you get access to the horde by completing the quest (alternative way) but it would take a lot longer anyway.

Enjoy the hospitality while it lasts. The forums are likely to be shut down next week.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Hmm, if you go to Vogga instead of overhearing the thugs, is the quest called something else than "Vogga's Hoard"?

And do you get the dancer's outfit directly from Vogga instead of the guy in the Cantina?

As far as I know, you can only get the Juma Juice after overhearing the thugs.

Therefore, the only way to get to the Hoard (and the Hoard quest) is through them.

As for the dancer's outfit...no clue. I remember a dialogue option with Vogga about a job as a dancer. But I never used it, since I had already taken up the job the Twilek had offered.

I'll do the tu2thepoo-model then, if it nets me a finished quest and some XP.

ShadowPaladin: Man that's just typical! I came here because the StarWarsKnights.Com forums have a fudged up registration system, it hasn't sent the activation email to me so I am technically a member but can't post.

I was so glad when I found a well-stocked and official place like this...

EDIT: I thought of creating another topic for this but I don't want to spam the board with entries on my first day, so I'll ask here if it's ok;

I'm on Peragus and have released Atton but he's not part of my party yet, I'm playing DS this time around and am trying to be as rude and evil as possible to everyone, but if I'm evil against Kreia/Atton/T3 at this point (even though they're not in the party yet), will they remember the rudeness later on and make it harder for me to influence them?

'Cuz so far I'm all like "stay two steps ahead of me or I'll kill you like teh dog", but I really want to turn Atton into a Sith later on...

EDIT: I thought of creating another topic for this but I don't want to spam the board with entries on my first day, so I'll ask here if it's ok;

I'm on Peragus and have released Atton but he's not part of my party yet, I'm playing DS this time around and am trying to be as rude and evil as possible to everyone, but if I'm evil against Kreia/Atton/T3 at this point (even though they're not in the party yet), will they remember the rudeness later on and make it harder for me to influence them?

'Cuz so far I'm all like "stay two steps ahead of me or I'll kill you like teh dog", but I really want to turn Atton into a Sith later on...

No worries. Influence doesn't start kicking in until a little later, once Kreia rejoins your party. Until then, be as mean-spirited as you like. :p

I had the same problem, he kept sayind that I didn't have Goto chained behind me and all I could do was insult him or say something neutral.

I tried sending Goto the droid to chat to him but that didn't do anything either.

I'm wondering if this is why nothing happened with those oil supplies to Telos that never got resolved? *sigh* I'll add this one to my personal bug list.

I never figured out how you complete the dance mission as a male...

But I only figured out the whole GOTO thing because I went back to Nar-Shadaa, and then the hutt dude was talking bout GOTO.

You can make one of your girlfriends wear the dancer outfit, Handmaiden or Mira can both wear it. Visas and Kreia can not, though I wouldn't want to see Kreia in it....

I never figured out how you complete the dance mission as a male...

But I only figured out the whole GOTO thing because I went back to Nar-Shadaa, and then the hutt dude was talking bout GOTO.

At that time, you should have Handmaiden in your party (and possibly Mira). Either one of these will do (Handmaiden has this weird trait, that her clothes keep falling off all the time) :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

About Nar Shadaa, can I do anything with those three mandalorians standing in their box in the apartment complex?

I feel so guilty when leaving a planet with loose ends, I have to leave my computer chair and switch the lights off and on for two minutes.

When you get Mandalore...Take him to see them, he'll invite them back to Dxum to rebuild their clan & rejoin the order. Get the Mandalorians on Dantooine as well.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |