Last day before the forums are closed...

Child of Flame

Its not closed yet!

I feel happy!  (w00t)

Sounds like that merchant on Onderon... :geek:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

So this might be my last post. Got to try: ****!

EDT: Damn it. Still no swearing, damn it! :lol:

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm gonna miss you guys...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

if they close for the reasons stated, then we not give a darn if they ever reopen.

we think that much of the criticism being directed at obsidian over kotor2 is unnecessary and ill-founded

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

If this is it, I just want to say that the last 4+ years posting on BIS/IPLY/OBS Boards have been a blast. I hope to see a few old familiar faces over at Missy's from time to time (I don't post there very much these days, either) and to the rest, let me just say that's it's been a fun ride while it lasted.

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

If this is it, I just want to say that the last 4+ years posting on BIS/IPLY/OBS Boards have been a blast.  I hope to see a few old familiar faces over at Missy's from time to time (I don't post there very much these days, either) and to the rest, let me just say that's it's been a fun ride while it lasted.

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

That's pretty much it Sargy. Took the words right off my keyboard. Boy, we sure came a long way haven't we ya wooly wemic?

Four years... sheesh.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Whatever.

If it closes, it just means out sight, out of mind. Not that they suddenly stop making games.

I got the pop corn...

e025.gif

Lets lean back and watch the show :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I didn't know that they said the boards will be closing down tomorrow. :)

But then again, as with all things in real life, I'm always the last to know. So, if this the last day, then lemme just say, "Peace out! It's been a slice" :geek:

It was nice reading all of the interesting posts about K2, NWN2, and K1. I hope to see you guys on here in the future if they ever open up again.

If not, take care everyone. See you guys for K3. Somewhere. :p

Whatever.

If it closes, it just means out sight, out of mind. Not that they suddenly stop making games.

The former could lead to the latter, however.

Where to go from here? Don't know...it has been fun over the years. Posting throughout the various incarnations of interplay, BIS/BIO, and Obsidian has been...educational...in many ways. Of course, it's not like it's the end or anything. The end of one journey is the beginning of another, or some such nonsensical babble.

I guess it's Missy's and the Codex for me, as they're the only forums who have regular posters of whom I'm familiar with in the gaming circle.

Why am I still typing?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Still open? Or is this calm before the storm? Could the forums have...survived?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds