Who Thinks We New A Game?

Where U R Either With The Sith Or Jedi  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Where U R Either With The Sith Or Jedi

• 1) Yes
    • 2)No
    • 3)Maybe

either where you join the Sith Completely Or The Jedi?

Can one answer this question with "yes", "no" or "maybe"?

Sorry, maybe I didn't get the question.

And the thread's title "Who Thinks We New A Game?" ;) Stoned?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I completely did not understand your post. Maybe if you wrote in proper English everyone would understand. I don't mean to flame, but the language on these forums is English, that's why everyone writes in it.

EDIT: I just read through what you wrote a few more times....do you mean whether people went light/dark side in the game? The way you phrased it didn't mean it that way.

I completely did not understand your post. Maybe if you wrote in proper English everyone would understand. I don't mean to flame, but the language on these forums is English, that's why everyone writes in it.

EDIT: I just read through what you wrote a few more times....do you mean whether people went light/dark side in the game? The way you phrased it didn't mean it that way.

:ph34r: Even if thats what the person met... its not a yes or no question :ph34r:

Ah, I see no your a sith yet the sith treat you like a jedi ordeal. I remember that crap from KOTOR 1, I remember finishing my trial in all 3 ways:

1.) killed the dude. Woope she attacks me, leads to 3rd ending unless you spear her which leads to number 2 anyhow.

2.) killed the chick. He says im not ready to be sith or some bull crap about destiny.

3.) kill them both, One would think you would control the acdemy, no-one believes you, everyone dies..

yes the sith faction needs to be more playble, or equal to that of the jedi faction. And maybe some adverse unique reactions would be nice like sith scare people and what not. This could be rserved for KOTOR 3 if it is made (who are they kidding they'll make it).

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

I would say we got a wee bit derailed here folks ... so we'll just close it down, lest the Big Green feels the need to police ...

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: