Where is the file "swkotor2.ini"

Well i been looking for a few days and i just cant find it. plz reply to this and tell me where it is

Go on C> Program Files> Lucasarts> KotOR2> kotor2

That file is the .ini file...

i do that but when i get there it says page can not be displayed, im tryna get the game to use cheats coz i wanna see what they do. BUT THIS IS ****IN ME OFF!!

Try this:

1. Go to your start menu, select run.

2. Paste this line in the dialogue box - it will take you to the right folder:

3. C:/program files/lucasarts/swkotor2

4. Click OK

Note that there is a good alternative to the Cheat Console that does not require you to edit your swkotor2.ini file: KSE (Kotor Savegane Editor): http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

You also have much more possibilities with KSE than with "normal" cheats such as changing your appearance and modifying influence, per example.

Umm my pc is so ****ed and when i click on the KSE file it says page cannot be displayed so if some1 wants to be generous and download it for me and send to me on msn, my msn address is Hot_Head69@msn.com. i would thank u so much if u could plz do this for me Blake.

Umm my pc is so ****ed and when i click on the KSE file it says page cannot be displayed so if some1 wants to be generous and download it for me and send to me on msn, my msn address is Hot_Head69@msn.com. i would thank u so much if u could plz do this for me      Blake.

You have to go into Windows Explorer.

1) Select Tools>Folder Options.

2) Select the View Tab.

3) Uncheck the box next to "Hide Extentions for all file types".

4) Check the circle next to "Show Hidden Files and Folders". (This is why you are getting the "no page displayed" message)

5) Close.

6) Reopen Windows Explorer and go to your KOTOR2 directory. You should now see EVERYTHING that is in there.

Nvm ppls, ive got the KSE file (it is soooo awesome) thx so much darth333. i got my mate on Warcraft to download it for me and send to me on msn. oh.. i almost forgot, thx again darth333

p.s thx darth333

Laters pplz

-Blake