GOTO AND Bau-Dur's Droid

I am really confused. In one cut scene, aboard the Endor Spire, GOTO destroys Bau-Dur's "little buddy" and two seconds later, the little ball is back around Bau-Dur's head like nothing happened. The scene at M5 does not count as an answer. Bau-dur's droid was clearly blown apart.

I'm guessing it's related to the G0-T0/remote cutscene on Malachor. G0-T0 mentions that he changed the remotes programming (resulting in it being unable to move when G0-T0 starts talking). I suppose that's what G0-T0 did when he destroyed the remote (obviously he put it together again afterwards).

Just a guess, though, but it's the only somewhat reasonable explanation I can think of.

I'm guessing it's related to the G0-T0/remote cutscene on Malachor. G0-T0 mentions that he changed the remotes programming (resulting in it being unable to move when G0-T0 starts talking). I suppose that's what G0-T0 did when he destroyed the remote (obviously he put it together again afterwards).

Just a guess, though, but it's the only somewhat reasonable explanation I can think of.

Yeah...I was kinda wondering about that too...the thing that keeps going through my head is the fact that the remote was turned into thousands of tiny flaming pieces, so GO-TO couldn't have put him back together. However, they both appear on Malachor V, so WTF? But GO-TO controlling the remote is explained by his power over droids to that effect.

the thing that keeps going through my head is the fact that the remote was turned into thousands of tiny flaming pieces, so GO-TO couldn't have put him back together.

Well, if you watch carefully, the Remote doesn't isn't blown to bits. It's rather intact, but for some reason, it clips through the Ebon Hawk's floor. You can clearly see its upper half quite intact when it's attacked by the fat one. Apparently, the cutscene is screwed up.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Just another unfinished story line... like many more... like the HK-47 unable to unlock the nevicomputer because it/he doen't know with wich voice it was locked. Like there are 800,000 ppl on the ship, but not just couple of them... and like no one knows the great secret there was only Kreia on the ship when the navicomputer was voice-locked...