Vandar?

Well when talking to Vrook:

He says both Vandar and Zhar were killed in Katarr

Uh, you're making me doubt now. But I think he said Dorak and Zhar, nothing about Vandar. Anyway, if he survived, it's because he wasn't there, which means he couldn't really know. Something similar happens with Atris. :(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The devs could certainly use that as a reason to bring Vandar into K3 if they wanted to. :)

When you finish the Dantooine Main quest and ask Vrook about what happened to the Jedi he explains Katarr something like this; they were all killed in Katarr, Vandar, Zhar; I don't recall a Dorak (Was this the librarian from K1?) but unfortunately he does say Vandar, at least he did when I played as a female LS PC with a male LS Revan, don't know if it's different with another variation.

It'd be cool to see Vandar again though if it were possible or some other from his race, heck why not more than one? I'd originally hoped Vandar was one of the Jedi Masters you were looking for, especially after seeing him in the holovid arguing with Vrook, oh well...

In truth Vadar/Yado are the true sith. Reason nobody knows there race. :)

They act like Jedi masters but all they are doing is weaking them for the sith.

Vader Let revan get his power back probably told him of the tomb. He would not punish the exile when needed. He broke the Jedi order in half and had them attack and kill each other. :)

The devs could certainly use that as a reason to bring Vandar into K3 if they wanted to. :blink:

When you finish the Dantooine Main quest and ask Vrook about what happened to the Jedi he explains Katarr something like this; they were all killed in Katarr, Vandar, Zhar; I don't recall a Dorak (Was this the librarian from K1?) but unfortunately he does say Vandar, at least he did when I played as a female LS PC with a male LS Revan, don't know if it's different with another variation.

It'd be cool to see Vandar again though if it were possible or some other from his race, heck why not more than one? I'd originally hoped Vandar was one of the Jedi Masters you were looking for, especially after seeing him in the holovid arguing with Vrook, oh well...

whoa whoa wait what? What holovid are you talking about???!?

In KOTOR 2? Cuz I definitley missed that somehow....

where's it at? and how do you get it?

whoa whoa wait what?  What holovid are you talking about???!?

In KOTOR 2?  Cuz I definitley missed that somehow....

where's it at?  and how do you get it?

IIRC, if/when you fix the droid on the Dantooine landing pad, it identifies you as a Jedi. If you ask it why it calls you a jedi, there should be a dialogue (can't remember exactly which) which makes the droid show a holovid of Vrook and Vandar arguing over your bad influence or some such... Erhh... come to think of it, it might have been another droid, damn my faulty memory core! Anyway, I think it was that droid

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

whoa whoa wait what?  What holovid are you talking about???!?

In KOTOR 2?  Cuz I definitley missed that somehow....

where's it at?  and how do you get it?

IIRC, if/when you fix the droid on the Dantooine landing pad, it identifies you as a Jedi. If you ask it why it calls you a jedi, there should be a dialogue (can't remember exactly which) which makes the droid show a holovid of Vrook and Vandar arguing over your bad influence or some such... Erhh... come to think of it, it might have been another droid, damn my faulty memory core! Anyway, I think it was that droid

Alright I'll get on that, thanks man

Well when talking to Vrook:

He says both Vandar and Zhar were killed in Katarr

No he never said Vandar it was the other Jedi master from KOTOR can't remember his name either the Twi'lek or the Librarian.

He did. Ask him about it on Dantooine and then on Dantooine for the second time. One of those times he says "Zhar and Vandar" and another he says "Zhar and Dorak".

Unfortuantely Vandar is dead but I hope they bring back some kind of Yoda ling and hopefully we can see him in action (w00t)