Dantooine

On Dantooine i have two quests that are unfinished redemption and recruting for the militia what to do (i did everything else). Well for the redemption a guy on the landing pad saw that im a jedi and run away, For the recruting i got the merchant that is selling stuf out side the building to join the militia.

Ohh and whats the deal with the deciple..

On Dantooine i have two quests that are unfinished redemption and recruting for the militia what to do (i did everything else).  Well for the redemption a guy on the landing pad saw that im a jedi and run away, For the recruting i got the merchant that is selling stuf out side the building to join the militia.

Redemption is only completed when you save the planet, I think.

I don't remember the other, but there are at least three people you can get to join you. There may be more, but I didn't find any. I don't remember if this closes the quest, or you simply go with the battle and then it is finished.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, I tended not to look at my quest list often, generally going by what I remembered.

On Dantooine i have two quests that are unfinished redemption and recruting for the militia what to do (i did everything else).  Well for the redemption a guy on the landing pad saw that im a jedi and run away, For the recruting i got the merchant that is selling stuf out side the building to join the militia.

Redemption is bugged and can't be finished

Recruiting:

You can recruit Akkere (merchant), the lady that welcomes you at the Ebon Hawk, the Scavanger you could save from the lower level enclave, the guy who wants his stuff from the that guy

Odd thing is that you can still ask some of them AFTER the battle, if you do that (like you did) you're stuck with the entry forever...

EDIT: Disciple is a teammate (instead of Handmaiden) i you're female.

According to your post you're playing male, and then you can just have a talk with him, nothing more

I'd like a nice little "Screw this quest" button to move the uncomplete-ables off my screen.

I decided to rush through Telos this time and ended coming back because of that stupid pistol, only to find the only way to complete Samhan's stuff after you've left Telos once is to do it darkside.

You can complete Grenn's bounties just fine after the fact, though - but I can't get an option to tell him about Samhan.

So is there a major difference if you play male or female coz i finished the game as male LS and DS. And an hour ago i finished as something in the middle ( just cant seem to stop playing the game even if it is full of bugs)