Spiky Face problem... HELP!!

Guest Lakmoots

Guest Lakmoots

I have just about had enough of this junk...

I have a graphic error where the exiles face has spikes coming out of it... no joke!! Loading and reloading does not help.

I have an Nvidia 4ti if that makes any difference... Has anyone had this, can anyone helP???

I have a graphic error where the exiles face has spikes coming out of it... no joke!! Loading and reloading does not help.

I have an Nvidia 4ti if that makes any difference... Has anyone had this, can anyone helP???

Could you post a screenshot of it?

I've had a similar issue on my ATI 9800 Pro XT... But this is because the card starts overheating (stock cooler) after extended periods (four, five hours) of play and simply shutting down the PC and letting things cool off for a while fixes it 99% of the time.

Guest Lakmoots

Could you post a screenshot of it?

I've had a similar issue on my ATI 9800 Pro XT... But this is because the card starts overheating (stock cooler) after extended periods (four, five hours) of play and simply shutting down the PC and letting things cool off for a while fixes it 99% of the time.

errrr... not with my computer skills no, sorry.

I have heard a few others had this bug, too... I don't think it is my comp, but yet another piece of **** that was left in the programming.