Force Sight from Visas? How?

Guest Damar Stiehl

Guest Damar Stiehl

I seem to have a problem.

Both Visas and Kreia are at 100 influence. Kreia already spilled the beans about Revan to me, and gave me the first Force Sight lesson. I already talked to Visas about "how her people can see through the Force" and pretty much everything else.

Question, how do I get Visas to teach me Force Sight? And how do I get Kreia to give me the second Force Vision lesson? I can't seem to find the right dialogue options.

Thanks.

Visas dialogue is bugged, if you tried to get it and had a influence:failure its removed as a option.

I remenber Kreia second lesson, I think many things are trigged by finishing planets (meaning finding Jedi Masters) and so you might not get it until you finished another planet.

drakron.png

which force sight lesson? you get two lessons on nar shadda, one when you get there triggered by walking near the far side of the central pit and the other when you're about to leave the planet. there is a third but it doesnt count cause it's a bs lesson and you dont actually gain anything except influence if you agree that she makes any sense. i know of 2 lessons that she teaches you in the ebon hawk, one i think where you just see everyone on the ship and one when you hear their thoughts (you know you got this second one when you can ask atton about it). other than that i cant think of anymore.

If you mean the skills lesson, then you need to ask her about something and she will tell you how the most powerful Jedi keep "grounded" by doing other things. At which point you need to increase your lowest skill. Doing so will give you a bonus to your lowest and highest skill.

One of Kreias lessons is dependent on how many planets you have finished as well.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

If you mean the skills lesson, then you need to ask her about something and she will tell you how the most powerful Jedi keep "grounded" by doing other things. At which point you need to increase your lowest skill. Doing so will give you a bonus to your lowest and highest skill.

This bonus is never given however...

I'm 90% sure it is because I was miffed that my awareness went up by one (highest skill at the time) when I really wanted the bonus somewhere else.

The Awarness bonus is from the sight-lessons (first one, if I remember correct). That one is given.

In the skill-lessons however, nothing happens (atleast not the promised skill upgrade, you do get more force points)

Don't bother with getting Force Sight if you can't activate Frame Buffer Effect, as it takes up a slot in the friendly force powers and you can't get it to work

Don't bother with getting Force Sight if you can't activate Frame Buffer Effect, as it takes up a slot in the friendly force powers and you can't get it to work

So that's why i never saw it do anything... guess it's a hint it's time to upgrade my midichlorians or something... :s