Fastest Jedi conversion

Guest Damar Stiehl

Guest Damar Stiehl

My quickest conversion of a companion to the Jedi: Bao-Dur on the first planet (Dantooine).

1st influence point: at Telos Academy after freeing him from Force Cage.

2nd influence point: Kinrath Cave (would you look at them sensors).

3rd influence point: sensors for 3,000 credits.

4th influence point: "Lucky to find me" conversation right after that.

Right after that he gave "Your presence has an effect on me General" speech and signed up for "Become a Jedi Guardian in 21 Easy Lessons" video course by, of course, me.

Can you beat that?

My quickest conversion of a companion to the Jedi: Bao-Dur on the first planet (Dantooine).

Right after that he gave "Your presence has an effect on me General" speech and signed up for "Become a Jedi Guardian in 21 Easy Lessons" video course by, of course, me.

Can you beat that?

I don't think its possible... I believe Bao-Dur is the most quickly turnable Jedi

only one worth taking as a padawan is the handmaiden. she's already a good sword fighter and you're able to actually spar with her. you get dialog teaching her in the force so its more like actually having a padawan than some dude who just becomes a jedi out of nowhere. besides, having too many padawans is just jedi overkill.

People have this weird idea that it's hard to be a Jedi. Look at Luke in EP V he does the whole Yoda bit and then runs off to save his friends. He comes back and dosnt require anymore training it's all "on the job".

The important part is only realising you have the potential and then using it. The training is mostly to resist the lure of the darkside, nothing more.

Like Kreia says when you pick a prestige class, there is no great task involved. It enough merely to know.

In KOTOR it's twisted because the council run you through a series of pointless tasks, when it fact you are a Jedi all along, you just dont know it.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

luke does a few weeks of training there, about the same as revan at the acadamy for the second time. luke is supposed to be a legend though bringing balance to the force. he's supposed to be the biggest news in jedi history it seems so its not hard to imagine he would learn fast. his training is also a lot harder, he has to defeat 2 sith lord by himself to become a jedi knight. and not just some nihlus and whathisname sith lords, he's got to go up against the rulers of the empire.

Atton as soon as you meet the Twilek in the refugee sector. If you do Nar Shada first it's almost instant. Makes his solo fight a heck of a light easier too.

YOU mean Npc's can become Jedi ???????????????????????? wtf

Atton was the only one I was able to make into a Jedi. I thought I had influence with Handmaiden and Bao-Dur, but they dont say anything about making them into Jedi. I'm almost to the end and it seems I've missed a lot :p

4 influences for Bao???

I only needed

1: Telos Academy

2: Nar Shaddaa: Paying of the tugs (no jumping down today)

Jedi Bao Dur I had...

If I do Nar Shadaa first, then I need the Telos influence + the influence from helping the guy closest to the Ebon Hawk + the thugs in the central ring to Jedify him. And sometimes, I need to do the airspeeder or heal the guy with the plague, if Atton has taken any of those influencing ops upon himself.

I never got Atton to become a jedi. After the Twilek convo he got all pissy with me and it's not like I picked any "evil" dialog options. Same with asking him about the Echani training. He brushed me off and after that it was just "you wanna play Pazaak?" Meh, he's whiney and annoying anyway. If only you could just let the Twin Suns kill him and be done with him. Heck, T3 can fly the dang ship.

Atton was the only one I was able to make into a Jedi.  I thought I had influence with Handmaiden and Bao-Dur, but they dont say anything about making them into Jedi.  I'm almost to the end and it seems I've missed a lot  >_<

Use the kse tools to change the influence of the NPcs

Mira has to be the fastest.

Simply with some dialogue you gain influence and then you get her to Naar Shada and she's jedi.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I never got Atton to become a jedi. After the Twilek convo he got all pissy with me and it's not like I picked any "evil" dialog options. Same with asking him about the Echani training. He brushed me off and after that it was just "you wanna play Pazaak?" Meh, he's whiney and annoying anyway. If only you could just let the Twin Suns kill him and be done with him. Heck, T3 can fly the dang ship.

I believe you need a certain amount of influence with him before even discussing the deal with the twilecks on Nar Shadaa. So don't talk to him about the incident on Nar Shadaa until you get a certain amount of positive influences with him. That's why I don't do Nar Shadaa as my first planet.

luke does a few weeks of training there, about the same as revan at the acadamy for the second time. luke is supposed to be a legend though bringing balance to the force. he's supposed to be the biggest news in jedi history it seems so its not hard to imagine he would learn fast. his training is also a lot harder, he has to defeat 2 sith lord by himself to become a jedi knight. and not just some nihlus and whathisname sith lords, he's got to go up against the rulers of the empire.

Not sure that someone else didn't already say this, but Anakin is really the one to bring balance. He kills the last of the Sith Lords, thereby killing the Sith, and at the same time, making them stronger. That is where the Sith'ari assumption comes from. Most people say that Chosen One and Sith'ari are one and the same. I don't know, because the Sith'ari could be the big deal behind KOTOR I II and III, but once again, I don't know.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

I nearly always do Nar Shadaa first - you can find plenty of Atton influence points there, he's Jedified before I leave the planet (and so is Bao and Mira). Heal the plague carrier. Reunite Lootra and Aada and with Kreia in your group, return to them - follow the convo options about doing whatever it takes to help your companions if they were in need. Kreia will pitch a fit but lose no inf, and Atton will gain (so will Disciple or Bao, if you have them in your group instead or Atton. And Handmaiden. I'm not sure about Visas.)

Do the airspeeder and compliment Atton. Now, if you've gained influence on Telos (at the polar academy) you have more than enough to Jedify him (and that's not including the central pit thugs or the first landing pad thugs - when I play, Bao usually sucks up that inf and is a Jedi.)

Atton's probably the easiest person to get the entire backstory from. Well, he and Mira. Even though I have managed to convert Disciple to a Jedi numerous times, I have never been able to gain enough influence to learn everything about him (there's one line - 'do you hate the Jedi?' which leads to more backstory, but I can never trigger it.) I think there may be a bug that doesn't allow you to gain any more influence after they become a Jedi.

Atton...all I have to do is say his plan is a sound one when aboard the Harbinger, comment on the Echani training, and then go to Nar Shaddaa and meet the Twi'leks. It's a pity that he's so easily dealt with, because after that he has very little to say :(