Veddy Vierd Stuff going on in this forum...

So, I made a post in response to some imbecilic remark to a dude named AnakinsRevenge (how cute).

But that's not the wierd part, get this. Instead of replying to my post in an intellectual manner, he sends me this private message:

"i really truely loathe you, and if u must know, im not a nerd like you, i just happen to like star wars for some reason, and ill let you know that ive gotten laid, buddy. somethin youve only dreamed about with ur vacuum cleaner. and whats so wrong with the name i chose? keep in mind you only have 10 posts buddy. and if u ever come to missouri let me know so i really can kick ur ass u contentious little ****(that was the "B" word, as in Rick James!)"

You know what? great, I'm happy he got that off his chest. But here's the wierd part, 2 days later, he sends me this...

"listen i hope i didnt prejudice u against obsidians forums, and i got a little out of control but it was because last week my teachers decided to give me a test just about every day, my bad dude."

Well, I guess that was the classy thing to do right? :- Whatever. I guess I'm the jerk here...

OK, so here's what we know, 1, he's NOT a nerd "like me" because he has 300 posts and I have but 1 :blink: ... 2, He was going to kick my butt if I ever set foot in Missouri, but now he's changed his mind because he was simply letting out some pent up frustration from a couple test :lol::rolleyes: .

I haven't visited the forum for a bit and this is the first I've seen of these messages but they were good for a laugh and I felt i should share :D .

Thanks Anakin'sRevenge, I'm glad you don't want to beat me up anymore :rolleyes: . There for a second I thought I was going to have to avoid Missouri for the rest of my life :rolleyes::huh::thumbsup:

"i really truely loathe you, and if u must know, im not a nerd like you, i just happen to like star wars for some reason, and ill let you know that ive gotten laid, buddy. somethin youve only dreamed about with ur vacuum cleaner. and whats so wrong with the name i chose? keep in mind you only have 10 posts buddy. and if u ever come to missouri let me know so i really can kick ur ass u contentious little ****(that was the "B" word, as in Rick James!)"

"listen i hope i didnt prejudice u against obsidians forums, and i got a little out of control but it was because last week my teachers decided to give me a test just about every day, my bad dude."

Simply awesome.

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

'Tis not really trolling, if you must know- only in the loosest sense of the word. 

Here's a fair explanation of what the term really means.

However, many forums do indeed consider open discussion of PMs and posting of PMed text without expressed mutual consent to be trolling and thus do not allow it.

Bruce Dickinson?! OMG!! Is it really you?! You are like my hero man...

::thumbsup:: Ya, some posters here are real badass, we better not piss off those 12 yr olds. ::scary mofos:: ::lol::

'Tis not really trolling, if you must know- only in the loosest sense of the word. 

Here's a fair explanation of what the term really means.

Why, thank you for enlightening me. But guess what, I don't need to go to wikipedia to find out what a troll is, because in the forum guidelines which you have obviously not read it clearly states:

Trolling: Trolling is defined as negatively-charged, disruptive, inaccurate, inflammatory and/or outrageous posting behavior, often meant only to insult, disrespect or hurt others. Trolls (users who post in this fashion) will be subject to immediate censure or banning. Obsidian wishes to maintain a positive, respectful community; those seeking to hurt or damage our community are not welcome here and are subject to censure or banning.

:p

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

NumbersU is right. This thread is the very defintion of trolling. And, flaming. And, spamming. Its only purpose is to attack another poster.

Lame.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

the fact that he posted this is conclusive evidence that he is a very sad person....though his efforts are admirable....ok a mod plz close this thread now for what should be ''more than obvious reasons'' =\