Sweetest Kotor 2 name?

Guest Damar Stiehl
How about a wookie or a hutt?? I know they cant actually be jedi but come on, just imagin a wookie controlling the universe or the fighting sequences with a hutt.

a fighting sequence with a hutt would probably end with the hutt falling asleep. I mean, you know how hutts are!! they can't watch a dancer for a few minutes without falling asleep let alone fight with a lightsaber.

The EU book "Planet of Twilight" features a Dark Jedi Hutt, Beldorion the Splendid (or Ruby Eyes). The only Force-sensitive Hutt known, he's more a serpent than a worm... and even though he's a lousy Force-wielder, he still gave Leia a run for her money in their final fight.

I just make up a first name at random and use a historic empire or city for the last name. F'rex, Jasha Samarkand, Sarna Timurid, and Kora Babylon (my last three female PCs).

My friend just uses her real name.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

your mother.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I got David Repner from the random name generator :thumbsup:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

In K1, during one of my way-too-many passes through the game I called my female PC "Ann Arsehole" solely for that one line where she says, "I am no longer Revan. I am Ann Arsehole now."

Another time, I called my PC Raven, just for my own amusement. It was like the council was powerful enough to wipe out a Dark Lord's memory but too stupid to come up with a better name for him.

With K2, I got bored with the fancy names so my male PCs are "Fred" and my female PCs are "Wilma".

Random names for me -

My Male LS Jedi Guardian/Weaponmaster I got Kalo Imsek which I thought was pretty cool.

my Female LS Guardian I got Kirax Lorranda which I also thought was cool.

male: bob

female: betty

jedi bob seems to work for us.

HA! Good Fun!

p.s. the seemingly random use of apostrophes in sci-fi/fantasy names is a shibboleth o' the creatively impaired. quality o' character is inversely proportional to the number of apostrophes. thankfully the practice seems more common in fantasy than sci-fi.

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I couldn't think of a suitable name for my KOTOR characters due to the star wars nature (why is it sooo much easier in NWN?), so I used the random name generator and ended up with (on KOTOR 2)....Raynar Zild. A truly legendary name, especially for my 2nd EVER male character in an RPG (gotta love those hot elf/half elf chicks lol).

Zacarus Atwood

Ο κώδικας του sίτΗ

Η ειρήνη είναι ένα ψέμα είναι εκεί μόνο πάθος. Μέσω του πάθους κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη δύναμη. Μέσω της δύναμης κερδίζω τη νίκη. Μέσω της νίκης οι αλυσίδες μου είναι σπασμένες. Η δύναμη θα με απελευθερώσει. Μάθετε αυτό και θα είστε αντάξιοι της παρουσίας μου.

από μηχανής θεός

1022.gifsterb029.gifsterb025.gif