Sweetest Kotor 2 name?

My Sith Lord was named "Gorth". All tremble in his presence and bow down or face his omnitickling force lightning... :ph34r:

But then, my Jedi Sentinel was also named "Gorth"... see a pattern there somewhere :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

My Sith Lord was named "Gorth". All tremble in his presence and bow down or face his omnitickling force lightning... :ph34r:

But then, my Jedi Sentinel was also named "Gorth"... see a pattern there somewhere :lol:

All you need now is a mad, evil clone called "Goorth". :thumbsup:

No no no, Throg.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I seem to remember my first KOTOR Sith guy was "Darth Malephon". In KOTOR2 I have a female Sith Lord called "Eviserath".

Can't remember the name of my light side Jedi from the original...good is too boring!

But then, my Jedi Sentinel was also named "Gorth"... see a pattern there somewhere :rolleyes:

Darth Gorth....

Sounds right.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

But then, my Jedi Sentinel was also named "Gorth"... see a pattern there somewhere :ermm:

All you need now is a mad, evil clone called "Goorth". :(

No no no, Throg.

Duh! That anagram never occurred to me (honestly).

I might just steal and use that one every now and then when playing strong, low-int characters in my games :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

But then, my Jedi Sentinel was also named "Gorth"... see a pattern there somewhere :(

Darth Gorth....

Sounds right.

It just that, erhh, I can't bring myself to use "Darth" in a name :">

(Don't tell all the Darths around here :ph34r:)

I might just steal and use that one every now and then when playing strong, low-int characters in my games :ermm:

Sounds like a plan. But how will you distinguish them?

Throg might not know the difference, but Gorth has no problem telling them apart. "Gorth" has been around for 20 years now and got a lot of wisdom and experience :(

Throg might not know the difference, but Gorth has no problem telling them apart. "Gorth" has been around for 20 years now and got a lot of wisdom and experience  :thumbsup:

Just checking. ;)

No offence meant

None taken, I sort of guessed what you meant ;)

How about a wookie or a hutt?? I know they cant actually be jedi but come on, just imagin a wookie controlling the universe or the fighting sequences with a hutt.

a fighting sequence with a hutt would probably end with the hutt falling asleep. I mean, you know how hutts are!! they can't watch a dancer for a few minutes without falling asleep let alone fight with a lightsaber.

For the DS i liked using Shin'zon.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Havn't thought of any really cool male names...

but always call my female characters something like...

Shilaz O'Tega...

remindes me of Catherine Bell aka Susan Ortega from Bruce Almighty... good memories... hehe