Character Voices

I dont know if its just me but the guy that does the voice for Cath's son in KOTOR 1 sounds really familar (Im not sure about KOTOR 2 cause I havent had a chance to play it). I dont really pay much attention to actors names but for some reason this one has been bugging me since the side-quest came up. Do you know who does his voice and what else he did....

I also wanted to know if there was a page somewhere with the characters name and the actor who played them. It would be interesting to see if thier face is the similar to what I picture them to be :D

*sorry if this seems like a stupid question and if its been answered already, i dont know my way around the forum that well yet*

I dont know if its just me but the guy that does the voice for Cath's son in KOTOR 1 sounds really familar (Im not sure about KOTOR 2 cause I havent had a chance to play it). I dont really pay much attention to actors names but for some reason this one has been bugging me since the side-quest came up. Do you know who does his voice and what else he did....

I also wanted to know if there was a page somewhere with the characters name and the actor who played them. It would be interesting to see if thier face is the similar to what I picture them to be :D

*sorry if this seems like a stupid question and if its been answered already, i dont know my way around the forum that well yet*

Carth's son was in KOTOR 1?

Yea i talked to him enough and I got some guy to walk up to us saying baiscly "I havent seen you in a long time. Did you know your sone is at the sith academy?" .... something like that. Then Carth wont tell you anything untill you go there and comfront his son.

Yes, he was in the Sith Academy on Korriban.

I'm not sure who voiced Dustil Onasi, but a lot of the supporting actors in KotOR1 also provided voices in KotOR2. So it's more than likely that you are hearing the same actor.

I see why Dustil's voice is familar now... he does voices in a bunch of cartoons and tv shows i (use to) watch and in Baldur's Gate 2 :D ... looking on that page its no wonder he sounded familar :-

hehe... all the other actors are there too... I didnt think there where that many actors in KOTOR...Thanks :blink:

It seems to me the biggest name on either cast from a game voice-acting standpoint is Jennifer Hale, however, who does Bastila in both cases.

With a huge game voice acting resume that includes such roles as, for example, Mazzy from BGII, Dynaheir from BGI, Fall-from-Grace and Deionarra from Planescape: Torment, Samus from Metroid Prime 2 and Prier from the English La Pucelle among others, she's one of a very few game voice actors I could actually call myself a fan of, the other major one being Rob Paulsen (though his cartoon voice acting history outshines his game voice acting resume, I think).

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/GI_voice.html

Jennifer Hale / Bastila Shan

A seasoned actress in film, television and theater, Jennifer also has voice work experience in animations such as The Prom Queens, Mighty Ducks, Spiderman and Power Puff Girls and video games including X-Men and X2, Technu: Wrath of Heaven and Eternal Darkness. In Star Wars

@+++

I see why Dustil's voice is familar now... he does voices in a bunch of cartoons and tv shows i (use to) watch and in Baldur's  Gate 2  :D ... looking on that page its no wonder he sounded familar  :thumbsup:

hehe... all the other actors are there too... I didnt think there where that many actors in KOTOR...Thanks :lol:

He also did Max's Voice in 'A Goofy Movie' or however it is spelt. (Goofys' Son)

He also did the second one too i believe.

It seems to me the biggest name on either cast from a game voice-acting standpoint is Jennifer Hale, however, who does Bastila in both cases.

Perhaps in game voice-acting, but not overall.

Biggest name involved with KotOR 1 has to be Frank Welker. Yes, bigger than Ed Asner or Phil LaMarr.

Welker can be heard as:

Orbity from The Jetsons

Fred Jones (Freddy) From Scooby-Doo

Jabberjaw

Dynomutt

5 different Smurfs

4 different G.I.Joe characters

Dr. Claw on Inspector Gadget

Stripe/other Mogwai/other Gremlins in Gremlins

23 different Transformers

3 Muppet Babies

Duck Tales, Ghostbusters (cartoon), several Disney movies (voice of Abu from Aladdin), Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Captain Planet, Mighty Max, Darkwing Duck, Goof Troop, Gargoyles, Freakazoid, Dexter's Laboratory, etc.