Hk and T3...

in my recent playthrough I noticed T3 firing a slightly pink/violet beam to HK..

after that his speech seems to have changed, the meatbag reference was minimal and the assasination protocol question at the start of every conversation is no more...

was this the result of high influence on T3 over HK or my repeated request to drop the master and the "who do you want to kill" lines??

its almost weird as if HK got that "peace" upgrade.. which I'm sure isn't yet installed coz I just finished my 2nd planet after telos.. Narshada and dantooine

in my recent playthrough I noticed T3 firing a slightly pink/violet beam to HK..

after that his speech seems to have changed, the meatbag reference was minimal and the assasination protocol question at the start of every conversation is no more...

was this the result of high influence on T3 over HK or my repeated request to drop the master and the "who do you want to kill" lines??

its almost weird as if HK got that "peace" upgrade.. which I'm sure isn't yet installed coz I just finished my 2nd planet after telos.. Narshada and dantooine

he says meatbag quite often, though, Revan did erase 5 years from HK's memory so we wasnt quite himself :ermm:. somethings I thought was funny about HK, I'll tell you later once you've completed it or something? He starts mocking Carth and Bastila anyhow.. pretty funny :)

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

That mockery was one of the best parts of the game. That Bastila part sounded almost like a fantasy to me... The Carth was the best!

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

That mockery was one of the best parts of the game. That Bastila part sounded almost like a fantasy to me... The Carth was the best!

lol :D.. I only realized that it was actually Carth and Bastila lol.. HK can use there voices how ever he wants, I think thats cool :ermm:

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."