Kath hounds

Use stealth to listen to the wierd people in the 'slums' (at the docks) that tell you not to try to sneak up on them. Then go get poison at the Jekk-Jekk Tar, and put it in the food dishes.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Oh, sorry. I just assumed it was the Tarr, because of the chemicals. Sorry, I've never actually done the quest yet. I'm starting on it soon, though.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

The miner's uniform. That's it. :thumbsup: Are you playing Xbox or PC? Because I believe people are working on mods for Bao for the PC - on the Xbox, you could use one of Stormsinger's saves (but you need an Action Replay) - he has fully upgradeable disguises. I put the Bao disguise on Bao - just to shake things up a bit! And I upgrade that. Of course, that won't help with the current game.

You can actually just force the door open by cheating. I had used GO-TO and clicked on the security icon on the door's options repeatedly, and even though the screen tried fading to black because of the hounds guarding it, the door opened anyway. :)

You can actually just force the door open by cheating.  I had used GO-TO  and clicked on the security icon on the door's options repeatedly, and even though the screen tried fading to black because of the hounds guarding it, the door opened anyway.  :)

was there anything inside?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

You can actually just force the door open by cheating.  I had used GO-TO  and clicked on the security icon on the door's options repeatedly, and even though the screen tried fading to black because of the hounds guarding it, the door opened anyway.  :)

was there anything inside?

Just a bunch of containers... can't remember the contents, but I wasn't too thrilled. I was hoping there was some secret npc or event or something in there. <_<