Ebon Hawk

Your guess is as good as mine if you are talking about the Ebon Hawk. From what I can gather the crew is Kreia T3 and some droids, although the Peragus miners and Harbinger crew members say that 'everyone' on the Ebon Hawk are dead. I think Kreia took control of it and went to find the Exile.

And at the end it goes to, I believe, drop off the crew members: Atton, Brianna, etc, so that the Exile can go find Revan.

The Ebon Hawk was resued by the Harbinger from a Sith Ship, later (I suspect when Sion wakes up) T3, Kreia, HK-50 and the Exile escape to the Ebon Hawk that was still damaged.

You can piece that much from going over the logs in the Harbinger.

The Ebon Hawk was send back with T3 for the Exile, I dont understand if it was for him to deal with the "new Sith" or for the Exile to return to Revan to help against whatever he was doing.

drakron.png

I managed to get Kreia to admit that she voice locked the navicomputer. I don't recall exactly when or how, I think I threated to leave her on Peragusus, but I'm not sure.

Another interesting piece of the puzzle. You can also talk to kreia and the first HK-50 droid in order to get as much of the backstory as possible.

Beginning:

The Ebon Hawk at the start with T3 is filled with droids, which I think T3 must have picked up after being told to search for Revan (who then sent him back to help him out)..

Mining Facility:

The mining facility I havent thought about much, maybe like I said, they could have been a few people T3 went and got to come help Revan. Like you. Although, I think HK-50 said that the people in the tank are miners who tried to sell you to the Exchange, not too sure though.. Also, they could have been republic soldiers from the Harbinger.

I think the other guy in the morgue may have been in the Ebon Hawk where Kreia is usually at.

Ending:

Like Empire Strikes Back, the ship flys away at the end to get ready for whats to come, I've thought about it, and I'm sure the Exile will do as Revan did and give the party members certain tasks to do while he's gone. (if male) the Handmaiden will end up going back to Telos, Visas will return to her homeworld, the Exile will send Atton to find more Jedi, etc.

The Exile was searching for Revan, and to put an end to the "True Sith" so that where he's headed.

I feel that KotOR3 will tell us what happened, and i'm pretty sure it's not another 5 years later :ermm: more like 1.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

I have a BIG guess as to the whereabouts of the Ebon Hawk prior to the game.

SPOILERS (?)

First, I thought Kreia was already on the EH when the Harbinger took it into custody. The Exile was aboard the Harbinger, if I'm not mistaken.

As to if Revan left with or without the Ebon Hawk in the first place, I don't know for sure. Either way, I think Kreia might've met with Revan on the Outer Rim. They used to be master and apprentice anyway. Revan somehow thought that sending Kreia with the Ebon Hawk and T3 to retrieve the Exile was serving his/her plan, because in the end Kreia tells the Exile to go join Revan in her/his quest. Perhaps both Kreia and Revan knew that there was something wrong out there.

bah, that's just my idea.... it would explain tho how Kreia ended up on the Ebon Hawk...

Kreia followed Revan. She was his/her Master at one time, and probably understands him better than everybody except for Malak (before he fell).

T3 was sent to find the Exile (or Bastila, or another Jedi).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Kreia followed Revan. She was his/her Master at one time, and probably understands him better than everybody except for Malak (before he fell).

T3 was sent to find the Exile (or Bastila, or another Jedi).

Are you sure? Because after the Battle of Citadel Station, Bastila appears and talks to Carth about Revan. Which means T3 was not sent to find Bastila at all since she was with the Republic all along.

Kreia was Revan first master, he also turned to her before going to the Mandalorian Wars.

So Kreia was a Jedi until the Mandalorian Wars.

However ...

Looking at the council members comments it looks Kreia ideas were not very popular with the rest of the Jedi Master, I guess when the Mandalorian Wars ended and Reven returned Kreia became a Sith Lord but that does not mean she followed Revan, what I can guess is that Kreia looked at Malachor V for the anwers she was looking for, the "Sith" we fight in TSL existed at the same time that Revan (and later Malak) Sith (that we can call "true Sith").

I think Kreia "students" were also a creation of Malachor V, with the end of Malak (or Revan return) their Sith broken into fractions and one (or more) fraction followed the "new Sith" Lords as the rest turned against each other (or followed Revan and wait him).

I think people are forgetting T3 repairs, when you fix it and it displayed the message in my case it displayed Bastila and one of the convertations replies (for a LS male Revan) is that Revan send T3 back for the Exile.

To why ... well I guess Revan felt the "new" Sith and send T3 to someone that he knew to be able to deal with then, another reason is that he send T3 back because he needs the Exile help against whatever he found but I dont think that would be true since some convertation path with T3 would lead to it and I see nothing but who knows what *beep* means, I dont understand binary.

drakron.png

I dont think so, Kreia did not (she could be pretending but I doubt it, she shows she does not understand him when T3 says he repaired the Hawk and she had no reason to pretend that) and Atton did not (at least for a good part of the game).

I think besides the Exile only Bao-Dur understand him, besides the other droids since binary is their mother language.

Still ... I dont understand binary, I cannot make sense what *beep* *beep* *woosh* means and to me T3 could be ordering a pizza as well saying Revan send him to find the Exile.

drakron.png