Hidden Compartments

It may also only appear post Slavers encounter (because I've never checked for it before then , but it's always been there afterwards).

Slaves encounter???

Red Eclipse!

I've never found that d*mn compartment either. Can anyone screen cap where it is & post it here? I've looked on the right side high, low....I'd flip the mattress if I could, but nothing. (And the owner did tell me where it was, so I did that right...Even gave him the ship since I was playing a LS'er.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

Eh...I did both things exactly the same both times, and the only difference was between finding the compartment and not finding the compartment was I had a character who had skills other than persuade (which was all my Guardian had).

It's basically beneath one of the bunks in the room Visas' sits in, and should be very obvious if you've triggered finding it correctly.

Hmph, well I've always asked for proof (then he mentions the compartments) and agreed to give the Hawk back to him, but I haven't been able to find that @%(!ing compartment. I've just given up all hopes of ever seeing what's inside & console myself with the fact that whatever it was, it was probably a piece of crappy eq anyway! :(

If Visas is sitting on it I'm really going to be ticked! :(

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

I can't find it ither...what is inside?? please tell me! if it's nothing special i'll just give up looking.

inside I found a watchman blaster, a couple of hundred credits, and handful of life support packs , some stims and something else but it's not the greatest booty in the world.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I have been played 5 times and found 1 (one) in the room w/ Visas only. I found it my 2nd, 4th and 5th times. On the 4th and 5th time, was going nuts trying tio find #2. I have only finished my X-Box game. (I haven't had time to go that far on my PC game.) I walk in and it's there. I usually don't go back to my ship until I have finished all side quests available; I think I may have left early in my third time to get Mandalore, so he could recruit the manalorians. Maybe its a timing thing?? <_<

I have been played 5 times and found 1 (one) in the room w/ Visas only.  I found it my 2nd, 4th and 5th times.  On the 4th and 5th time, was going nuts trying tio find #2.  I have only finished my X-Box game.  (I haven't had time to go that far on my PC game.)  I walk in and it's there.  I usually don't go back to my ship until I have finished all side quests available; I think I may have left early in my third time to get Mandalore, so he could recruit the manalorians.  Maybe its a timing thing?? <_<

The other one (Kotor1's) has been removed by an evil HK-50 droid, as it is there during the tutorial (T3-M4), but no longer after Peragus (where HK-50 patched up the ship...)

Do I really have to quote myself? <_<