Hidden Compartments

I'm on my third playthrough and I just finished dealing with the Red Eclipse on Nar Shadda. I went to check Visas' room and found a hidden compartment with some creds and life support packs. Anybody else find this?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm on my third playthrough and I just finished dealing with the Red Eclipse on Nar Shadda.  I went to check Visas' room and found a hidden compartment with some creds and life support packs.  Anybody else find this?

Oooh! Me!! You find them after you talk to the "Ebon Hawk's original owner" or do you just *find* it?

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Bah. Twice I've told the little turkey he could have his ship back. Twice I've run to the starboard crew quarters looking for the hidden compartment he told me about. Twice I have not been able to find it, even though I have a map which shows me exactly where it's supposed to be.

Bummer.

I have maxxed awareness, have beaten the snot out of the Red Sun, have finished one game and am halfway through another, and still cannot find that danged compartment.

On the bright side, I now know that there wasn't anything that special in it. I figured it must contain the only Diathium lightsabre crystal in the game or something... :D

I read somewhere that you can access the secret compartments in the X-Box version, but not the PC version.  I have a PC, and I've never found them.

No, I've found it in the PC version. (The one in the room with Visas.) You have to kind of walk around her before you can see it. And you have to have asked the guy who says the Ebon Hawk is his if he has any proof--then he will tell you about the compartment.

No, I've found it in the PC version.  (The one in the room with Visas.)  You have to kind of walk around her before you can see it.  And you have to have asked the guy who says the Ebon Hawk is his if he has any proof--then he will tell you about the compartment.

Excellent! Another thing to do when I eventually replay. I'm waiting for the patch, though.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I'm guessing it's broken, since I've done everything I'm supposed to, and still no luck. No big deal anyway, it's not like there's a quest related or something like in K1. icon3.gif

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It must be skill related, although I am not sure which skill. When I played as a Jedi Guardian, with high awareness/persuade but nothing else, I never found it. My Jedi Sentinel found it straight away. So maybe it's based on another skill? Repair?

I have not been able to find that damn secret compartment yet! I completed the game once already by the way. In that one game, I have been to Visas' room 4 to 5 times on seperate occasions and planets and still cannot click on any compartment.

Since a lot of people are having this problem, I guess its more of a bug than the fact that we may be missing something.

Gawk. I just went into my game in progress, upped all my skills to the maximum via the cheat console, then strode purposefully into the starboard dormitory and went directly to where the hidden compartment should be. It was not there. It was not there with every single skill maxxed out. It simply was not there.

I am finally going to stop looking for it. I confess defeat. Yes, I revel in my defeat. There is no hidden compartment for me, because I am not worthy!

*wanders off, giggling manically*

(I really do take this stuff too seriously.)

Sorry for opening up such a can of worms. This was just one of things where I saw it, said 'thats new' and decided to post it. My stealth was in the toilet on this playthrough so I don't think thats the trigger. I do remember the dialougue option was something along the lines of him trying to prove it was his, which brought up the compartment thing.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yep, the only way to unlock that secret compartment is to hear (from the owner) where the compartments are.

One bad choise in that conversation (easily made, especially if you're not nice (DS) and threat to kill him right away) and you will never find it

The other one (Kotor1's) has been removed by an evil HK-50 droid, as it is there during the tutorial (T3-M4), but no longer after Peragus (where HK-50 patched up the ship...)

When you talk to him ask him for PROOF that the ship is his. And he will tell you about two hidden compartments (one that was from KOTOR) and a new one which is in the same room as Visis on the right hand side near the back.

Asking him for proof seems to be what creates it, rather just giving him his ship back. It may also only appear post Slavers encounter (because I've never checked for it before then , but it's always been there afterwards).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]