KOTOR III

You lie on warm earth and you hear the howls of the winds around you. You feel hopeless and burdened. The Earth of Taris welcomes you as its own. All you see is relics of the past behind you and thoughts and dreams of nothing-ness.

Telos has been successfully restored; the republic has decided to attempt the same on Taris.

You get up and you walk with nothing but cloths on. You walk as a confused and disarranged. You don

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

This is cookie cutter crap. I sincerely hope that the next Kotor does something a little more original then this. At this rate they'd be better to make the only stipulation be that you're Revan's half-brother and let a jr. high english class take care of the rest.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I don't think KOTOR 3 is gonna start new after KOTOR 2. There is still a dark time, and KOTOR 3 will be made to end this trilogy, and bring a little light or more dark to the era.

No councils, and no more Jedi. The point of KOTOR 2 was to get rid of the Jedi, and now only 4 or 5 exist. See that was the point of both games, to get rid of the enemies, and make them weak.

KOTOR told of the weakening of the Mandalorians, and the start of the Revan/Malak sith. KOTOR 2 gets rid of the Jedi, and the last of the Revan/Malak Sith.

Now there is no one to stand in the True Sith's way. Save of course a small army of Mandalorians, Revan, Exile, Bastila, Carths Republic Fleet, and HK-47(possibly Jolee). That's not a lot on a galactic scale.

So it seems to me that the rush will be on for the Senate to be warned of the coming war, and for other systems to lend their armies. Easy!!!

Then again getting all these greedy senators to lend their armies, in yet another war, might cuase problems. So now we are beginning to have a plot. How you expand on this plot depends on the writer.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

But the only problem is I don't think it would fit the description of "an evil that we couldn't possibly comprehend" "out lurking in The Unknown Regions." those quotes are, of course from Canderous, a.k.a Mandalore. I uncovered some more cut sound files. He said the Revan told him that it wasn't the Mandalorians choice to start the Mandalorian War. That they were tricked. Somehow, anyway. But I suppose, yes. A woman so absolutely vile and evil that she was able to goad the Mandalorians to start a war. They were overcome with this battle rage that made them feel like they had this void in the lives and their existence that had to be filled by conquering other worlds. Yeah, yeah. I'd buy it. But through out the game you learn that there is, of course, the Apprentice and the Master. And as you might expect, the Apprentice has and an Apprentice of his/her own. Somewhere between 1/3 to 2/3 into the game there's an incredible cut seen that the player character witnesses first hand. A cimematic of the Apprentice's Apprentice in an incredible lightsaber battle with THE Master, not the second in command. So, the third in command and THE Master are fighting and the third-in-command is victorious, completely going over his Master head. This is THE Sith we are talking about. You remember Kreia saying that "THESE" Sith are not true Sith at all and that there is a place in the Unknown Regions where there is a Sith Empire........

.......Ladies...and...Gentleman...Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III: The Last of The Sith (it's all I could come up with) has the potential to be one of THE greatest Role-Playing-Games, and possibly THE greatest video/computer game to come around in a long time. The only limiting factor is: Lucas Arts...and the lack of Jeremy Soule's music

Kreia did not started the Mandalorians Wars.

Canderous comment is over a BioWare oversight by allowing a reference to how the Sith contacted the Mandalorians to attack the Republic to get out of the timeline (I belive the game was to be set much closer to Kun War and so his comments were over Kun Sith).

In KotOR Kreia states this are new Sith that dont follow the same ideals of the Sith, meaning Revan gone looking for the Sith that started the Mandalorian Wars.

drakron.png

I don't think KOTOR 3 is gonna start new after KOTOR 2. There is still a dark time, and KOTOR 3 will be made to end this trilogy, and bring a little light or more dark to the era.

No councils, and no more Jedi. The point of KOTOR 2 was to get rid of the Jedi, and now only 4 or 5 exist. See that was the point of both games, to get rid of the enemies, and make them weak.

KOTOR told of the weakening of the Mandalorians, and the start of the Revan/Malak sith. KOTOR 2 gets rid of the Jedi, and the last of the Revan/Malak Sith.

Now there is no one to stand in the True Sith's way. Save of course a small army of Mandalorians, Revan, Exile, Bastila, Carths Republic Fleet, and HK-47(possibly Jolee). That's not a lot on a galactic scale.

So it seems to me that the rush will be on for the Senate to be warned of the coming war, and for other systems to lend their armies. Easy!!!

Then again getting all these greedy senators to lend their armies, in yet another war, might cuase problems. So now we are beginning to have a plot. How you expand on this plot depends on the writer.

yah, K1 - ANH, K2 - ESB, K3 - RotJ

If you think about it, K1 and K2 are very simular to the films, I am expecting to see something cool at the end. and maybe they'll release a prequel trilogy too :D, 1 with the Great Sith War, and Ulic Qel-Droma and Exar Kun with the mandalorians.. featuring a young Canderous Ordo :D, the second one will be the Mandalorian Wars controlling the Exile before he gave up the force, which leads in to the Jedi Civil War.. K1 started at the end of the JCW, so maybe if we started from the begining of the wars :D.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

Canderous comment is over a BioWare oversight by allowing a reference to how the Sith contacted the Mandalorians to attack the Republic to get out of the timeline (I belive the game was to be set much closer to Kun War and so his comments were over Kun Sith).

In KotOR Kreia states this are new Sith that dont follow the same ideals of the Sith, meaning Revan gone looking for the Sith that started the Mandalorian Wars.

No his comments were intended to after the Exar Kun war. The Mandalorians weren't OFFERED to fight the Great Sith War, they were offered to fight the Mandalorian Wars.

In which case KOTOR 2 continuies the notion that the TRUE SITH are the one's that offered and goaded the Mandalorians into the Mandalorian Wars.

yah, K1 - ANH, K2 - ESB, K3 - RotJ

If you think about it, K1 and K2 are very simular to the films, I am expecting to see something cool at the end. and maybe they'll release a prequel trilogy too :D, 1 with the Great Sith War, and Ulic Qel-Droma and Exar Kun with the mandalorians.. featuring a young Canderous Ordo :D, the second one will be the Mandalorian Wars controlling the Exile before he gave up the force, which leads in to the Jedi Civil War.. K1 started at the end of the JCW, so maybe if we started from the begining of the wars :D.

No reason to do games based off already established sources, like the Exar Kun War.

And the Mandalorians Wars have been picked at so much during the last two games that we mostly know what happens. Therefore it wouldn't really matter if your light or Dark, or who wins the war, because offically the Republic wins.

I'm affraid such games will be left to the action genra type.

Speaking of who "officially wins"......Assuming that KotOR 3 really wraps everything up, should the devs make it so that both the LS and DS endings preserve the Republic, or should the DS ending include a way for the player to just blow SW continuity straight to hell?

Speaking of who "officially wins"......Assuming that KotOR 3 really wraps everything up, should the devs make it so that both the LS and DS endings preserve the Republic, or should the DS ending include a way for the player to just blow SW continuity straight to hell?

Either way will work. Lucas came out and said recently that the Sith ruled the Galaxy before the, "Rise of the Empire," era. When, is up for debate, but technically the Sith would have to rule before the New Sith Wars, with Darth Bane and the army of darkness.

Not that KOTOR 3 will have an effect either way. Just that it's Darkside ending might have a sense of continuity next time. Of course LFL usually goes for the Lightside ending during the games, and might leave the Sith Galaxy rule to a novel or comic.

RoadReaction,

Not a bad idea, but kind of over the top. I've seen many wacky ideas and only a few good ones.....this one is leaning towards good, but has some wackiness. I don't know how K3's story will go, but whoever makes it has to clear up the K2 ending.....that

I think you're a little confused. I never said that Kreia started the Mandalorian Wars.

The True Sith in the Unknown Regions were never mentioned in the first KotOR. When Canderous said that "The Sith came to us with a proposition," refering to starting a war with the Republic, the pre-Revan and Malak, post-Exar Kun Sith are to whom he was refering. But what he didn't know was that those weren't the Sith that propositioned the Mandalorians, it was The True Sith of the Unknown Regions. Because they didn't know one type of Sith from another. You know they all look alike. lol.

The way the dialog is worded in KotOR, I get the idea that everyone was completely unaware of the True Sith Empire in the Unknown Regions. I know it's kind of hard to think about what was talked about in KotOR 1 without having any preconceptions, but BioWare kept the storyline relatively simple (which was kind of nice) and there was no hinting that there was some other Sith Empire that I could find and I've beaten the 13 times.

• 2 weeks later...
You lie on warm earth and you hear the howls of the winds around you. You feel hopeless and burdened. The Earth of Taris welcomes you as its own. All you see is relics of the past behind you and thoughts and dreams of nothing-ness.

Telos has been successfully restored; the republic has decided to attempt the same on Taris.

You get up and you walk with nothing but cloths on. You walk as a confused and disarranged. You don

How about a prequel, instead?

-Ben

This is what I'd like to see, personally. But I guess you'd have to play as a new PC because we all know what happens to Revan. It would most likely be a game about your character trying to figure out what he/she stands for as the carnage of the Mandalorian Wars unfolds around them.

Of course the game would have one main storyline. And everything would come together at the end where you would have to decide if you continue to serve the new Dark Lord Revan, or turn away from his/her temptations and return to the Republic, or go into exile or, more than likely, die an honorable death since we all know that only one Jedi returned from the Wars: The Exile.

I dunno. But I think the Mandalorian Wars would make a cool RPG.

thank you said what i tried to say here a few times.

i should chane the story ina new post but i think the spoiler is gay also ( whacks myself )

The new one will be :

After Malak became the dark lord he helped the rakata and the rakata blessed gim with an ancient ritual of unknown power. Little do we know this Ritual brought him back to life as an recarnation.

a little short and sweet :p

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

Now this is where I get a wacky and I will quit after this idea in respect for the original posters idea.  WHAT IF Revan and Bastila/Carth had a child????  This child boy or girl would of course be VERY strong in the force.  Lets say he/she is around 20 years old.  Of course wanting to find his/her lost parent, this new Jedi steals the Ebon Hawk and goes off to find Revan and Exile.  Many things happen...blah blah blah.  It all accumulates with the three (assuming they are all alive) being chased by this "new" threat, only to be met by the combined Republic and Mandelorean forces.

Thats kind of like the one I am messing around with. But in my version it's Revan and the Exile that you are the child of. And your left on a planet in the care of Jolee(for the moment) before the flee back to unknown space.

It actually reads a lot like a rewrite of Luke Skywalkers story. Which at the moment I am not sure is a good or bad thing.

Your version however has the advantage of the two PCs from the games being able to be any gender. :thumbsup: Mine kind of requires one of each :D

The whole amnesia thing is now overdone and it would make a change to play a young protagonist rather than an old one with a pre history.

Not liking the reincarnated Malak idea ,sorry RoadReaction.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I neglected to mention this before, but that is one of the best explainations of K1 and K2 that I've ever seem. Very well thought out. Perhaps, The True Sith will end up coming to "us" rather than hunting them down in the Unknown Regions, but I certainly hope not. I'm getting tired of seeing the same old planets.

I neglected to mention this before, but that is one of the best explainations of K1 and K2 that I've ever seem. Very well thought out. Perhaps, The True Sith will end up coming to "us" rather than hunting them down in the Unknown Regions, but I certainly hope not. I'm getting tired of seeing the same old planets.

Well if they stay away from the KOTOR 1 and 2 planets, though possibly adding a KOTOR 1 planet for the old times feel, then there are plenty of other planets in known space.

Mine are Coruscant, Mandalore, Alderaan, Ithor, and perhaps 3 unknown region planets.

Of course the game could have the True Sith coming to us, and then us going to them.