lightsaber howto

mhm, there's some kind of pressure to anyone posting art here, because this forum already has (to my knowledge) two great artists frequently posting drawings...

but I'll risk it anyway, be it just for the possiblity of constructive comments :o

so anyway, here's my take on the scene where Atton actually dies in the end... I didn't know what to make of the scenery/background, nor about the kind of wounds he would have received prior to his death. So I improvised. *shrug* Half-assed Trayus Core (?) background, I know... I had much fun drawing and colouring this tho :D

Let me know what you think..?

post-11133-1109889598_thumb.jpg

I think that you are a great artist. The scene looks very dramatic. The background is fine, too, you really shouldn't worry. :o

Only (constructive) criticism I had is about Atton's left eye. I think if you would close it he would look stone-dead instead of stoned. ;)

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

We can never have enough artists, tho im getting a bit jelous because of my total lack of drawing skills. :p

Anyways nicely done :thumbsup: and if you have anymore now or in the future dont hesitate to show us! ;)

" So... let me get this straight. You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the King of the Potato People and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane? "

- Rimmer, Quarantine

We can never have enough artists, tho im getting a bit jelous because of my total lack of drawing skills. :p

Anyways nicely done :thumbsup: and if you have anymore now or in the future dont hesitate to show us! ;)

well, I have a random juhani and bastila drawing (not together) and one random jedi as well...(well, random Jedi; she's actually my idea of LS Revan at the time of KotORII...)

post-11133-1109893092_thumb.jpgpost-11133-1109893107_thumb.jpgpost-11133-1109893118_thumb.jpg

Did I mention my daughter was Juhani for Halloween last year?  She's a huge Juhani fan.

Nothing like a three year old running through the living room screaming "I will be your DOOM!"

Right now her favorite is Bao-Dur. She made me give her "spiky man" hair - 8 tiny pony tails to represent horns.

Funny.

I don't believe a word of it... :devil:

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I love that Juhani.  Did I mention my daughter was Juhani for Halloween last year?  She's a huge Juhani fan.

Nothing like a three year old running through the living room screaming "I will be your DOOM!"

that would be alittle scary at first but i will be your doom would be hilarious