Requirements for upgrading T3?

What are the requirements for doing the upgrades on T3? I could not find anything specific in the walkthroughs at GameFAQs, and the search engine for this forum does not allow searching for T3 ...

I want to make a special 'unlock T3' character but I still want her to be fun to play, so I'd like to make her a Guardian if at all possible (Force Jump, yay!) and put only the necessary minimum points into INT/Repair/Computer, so that enough points are left for useful attributes and skills.

As an experiment I loaded an old save and tried the first computer upgrade with effective Computer skill 4 and effective INT 15 (natural 13 + Force Valour). It failed.

I belive the minimum INT you need is 14 & computer/repair skill of 8. To get *all* the repairs you need 20 computer/repair skill.

You also need higher influence as you try for the bigger stat bonuses

Think it's 15 or there abouts.

Wow, that's quite a lot. Does it depend on the difficulty level? And how much higher are the subsequent upgrades? I am assuming that they do have higher requirements because otherwise people would simply do all upgrades at once. :D

I meant I think thats the highest skill you need. I'm not sure but I dont recall mine being 20 when I got the special ability for a full repair. Dont forget you can boost skiills with gloves, belts , goggles etc.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I belive the minimum INT you need is 14 & computer/repair skill of 8. To get *all* the repairs you need 20 computer/repair skill.

Thanks T.A.M., that is useful info. According to the GameFAQs guide there are three levels of Computer/Repair upgrades, and one final upgrade where the Exile gets the bonus. With your numbers I would guess the skill requirements are 8, 12, 16 and 20 respectively. Can somebody confirm?

JFTR, here are the upgrades as listed in the FAQ:

[Computer, 1st time] +1 INT, 250 XP
   [Computer, 2nd time] +1 INT, 500 XP
   [Computer, 3rd time] +1 INT, +1 WIS, 750 XP
   [Repair, 1st time]   +1 CON, 250 XP
   [Repair, 2nd time]   +1 DEX, 500 XP
   [Repair, 3rd time]   +1 DEX, +1 CON, 750 XP

[Computer/Repair, final] Exile gets +1 WIS, +10 Force Points, 1750 XP

My final repairs, upgrades were at level 19 computer, 20 for repair. As for the influence, start with 'Hows the Ebon Hawk?'and kiss his robotic ass a little.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.