When can I go darkside and still get Mira?

I know you have to be grey or light sided on Nar Shaddaa in order to get Mira, my question is does anybody know if there is a specific point you can go DS on Nar Shaddaa and still get Mira? I want to be a DS character but don't want a giant rug following me around going "rooooowwwrrrr" all the time. So is there a point in which the game says "you will get Mira" and can start working on the DS points while still on Nar Shaddaa?

I think the decision about whether you get Hanharr or Mira is made when you get the message inviting you to the Jekk-Jek Tar.

I was playing as DS character, but trying to stay just neutral enough on Nar Shaddaar to get Mira. First time, I got Hanharr by mistake, so I reloaded a save game from before I got that message, did a couple of light-side quests, got my alignment up to just a little DS, and got Mira. I think it's based purely on alignment, not on whether you sided with the Exchange or the refugees, but I'm not 100% sure.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Alright, I'll aim for that then... yeah, I believe it's an alignment thing too which is why I do Nar Shaddaa first so I can get Mira without dropping down to the darkside.

I'll aim for the Jekk Jekk Tar, it makes sense since that's where she confronts you actually.

I know you have to be grey or light sided on Nar Shaddaa in order to get Mira, my question is does anybody know if there is a specific point you can go DS on Nar Shaddaa and still get Mira?  I want to be a DS character but don't want a giant rug following me around going "rooooowwwrrrr" all the time.  So is there a point in which the game says "you will get Mira" and can start working on the DS points while still on Nar Shaddaa?

Actually the "giant rug" is more precious then Mira. It (the rug) can upgrade you constitution stats and Mira is nothing more then 1 from 4 available range weapons characters.

Actually the "giant rug" is more precious then Mira. It (the rug) can upgrade you constitution stats and Mira is nothing more then 1 from 4 available range weapons characters.

You don't have to use Mira as a ranged character, she can be turned to Jedi (quite good actually,

if you level her up afterwards).

Plus, it is more satisfying to turn the little miss I-dont-kill-my-bounties into Dark Jedi :thumbsup:

You don't have to use Mira as a ranged character, she can be turned to Jedi (quite good actually,

if you level her up afterwards).

Plus, it is more satisfying to turn the little miss I-dont-kill-my-bounties into Dark Jedi o:)

Why the hell you need more Jedi? Even the Exile alone makes one more Jedi then needed. In this game unlike the first KOTOR practicaly no enemy uses force powers except some sh*tty trials from Atris and Kreia. My HK-47 with his upgraded heavy repeating blaster beats 2 dark Jedi, which is ridiculous. Actually in this game you don't need a party at all. I usually take only Bau-bau in my party, strip him from every armor and weapon and equip only skill boosters, and give him the command to stay still and not to mess in the battle. Meanwhile the Exile yawning clears room after room with 1000's of stupid enemies. I took specially measures to make all the possible characters Jedi and never had to use any of their powers. And this is on "difficult"... In the first Kotor 3-4 Dark Jedi couple of times succeeded to kill my parti, if I wasn't careful (but this ended when I equiped Revan with electro-immunity belt)

PS. But Mira have a great ass :">