KOTOR 2: Hottest Droid Character?

Which droid do you think is the hottest?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which droid do you think is the hottest?

• T3-M4
    • HK-47
    • G0-T0
    • I'm not into droids

Having sex with a droid?  :wub:  How sick are you?  o:)  Im pretty sure HK would have something to say about this 2.  somehow, this just doesnt fit, if you catch my drift.  hes not exactly meatbag loving.

That's my view as well...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

T3-M4. I never liked this droid that much in the start. To me, he seemed like an cheap copy of R2-D2. However, when i found out a bit more of his history i started using him alot. I felt so sad for the little droid, who none wanted, and he always got abandoned. Poor guy.

HK-47 is cool and funny. Quotes like "organic meatbags" have become classics.

GO-TO can go-to hell. The droid has NO purpose WHATSOEVER! GO-TO was just arrogant, irritating and just useless. May he get a memory wipe on a beautiful day :wub:

I am going to interpret the word hottest to mean something/someone you like and not something/someone you would lust after. That HK-47 is a great droid to have in your party. Good with blasters, witty and funny.

If that's the case, than I also choose HK-47... :(

He's the best of the droids... :)

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I am going to interpret the word hottest to mean something/someone you like and not something/someone you would lust after. That HK-47 is a great droid to have in your party. Good with blasters, witty and funny.

And if by lust, you mean blood-lust, then yes - HK-47 is the droid to get this party started.

Any other connotations are just wrong. Unless your name is Ghost of Anakin.

manthing2.jpg

Yes a rephrase of the question would be good, WHo is your favorite droid? HK-47 of course.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

one funny thread :D *shakes head*

HK is the most intelligent and useful, fearsomely funny and sarcastic.

Your pupil once asked what I thought of him and I informed him of his meatbag status.

Advisement: Evisceration works well. Electrocution and blunt trauma also work well, I understand.

Commentary: The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail this agreement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor!

Translation: 2% probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master.

Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangely enough, not many meatbags would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds.

HK 47 was my favorite droid, but I didn't really have a reason to bring him along with me , I picked the other jedi.

Im not turned on by droids or the though of putting my genitals in cold steel and wires, but HK 47 was my favorite. He was witty , sarcastic, evil , and brought something new to the game.