KOTOR 2: Hottest Droid Character?

Which droid do you think is the hottest?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which droid do you think is the hottest?

• T3-M4
    • HK-47
    • G0-T0
    • I'm not into droids

let me be the first to respond >_<

HK is great to have in your party, but I wouldn't feel comortable having sex with him. He can't be trusted.

T3 on the other hand is loyal. You can sell him on Nar Shadaa, and he'll still come through in the end to save your ass.

This poll frightens me :blink: . Sorry to say im not into droids. They break in the head.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

And what about the giant military robot in the telos military base? You can't forget him :D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Wow. You all sound like that lady in KOTOR I on Dantooine. The one that lost her husband's droid.

I personally am not into droids, but I'd take T3-M4 because of the Bastila hologram...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

• 10 months later...

Having sex with a droid? :devil: How sick are you? :) Im pretty sure HK would have something to say about this 2. somehow, this just doesnt fit, if you catch my drift. hes not exactly meatbag loving.

Edited by HK-47_THE_MEATBAG_KILLER

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Having sex with a droid?  :lol:  How sick are you?  :x

Hey, you were the one rooting around in pre-history to find this thread. What should we read into that? :lol:

G0-T0, in my version, died a horrible flaming death when Malachor V exploded, so that would count as pretty hot.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

But Goto can make his own hologram of Visa and Mira being naughty.

He can? How?

Er, and T3 and HK47 draw for this one. They're both useful pets. :wub:

Edited by Dyan

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!